Just Cause 2

Just Cause 2

View Stats:
Just Cause 2 > General Discussions > Topic Details
Infinite Ammo/Explosive mods?
I've already beaten the game before, and now I just want to mess around. So if anyone could link a infinite ammo/explosive mod that'd be great! I've tried one out before from the JC2MODS site and it didn't work, so I don't have infinite explosives :(
< >
Showing 1-8 of 8 comments
welcome back steep Jun 22, 2013 @ 12:59pm 
Thank you my friend!
Originally posted by Tru Gamer:
this is what you will need :demoticon:
http://www.justcause2mods.com/mods/other/Gameplay/BOLOPatch-4.00-(for-v1.0.0.2)/
Charleytank64 Jun 22, 2013 @ 1:00pm 
this is the bolo patch you don't install this one to the dropzone folder this one runs off the desktop. but it will not even run unless just cause 2 is running. so install this to the desktop start the game just cause 2 let it load then load your latest save pause the game then hit alt + tab so it minimizes so you can start up the bolo patch.in the bolo patch you can edit money chaos unlimited health ammo grenades explosives and have stronger ropes and multiple ropes.
Charleytank64 Jun 22, 2013 @ 1:04pm 
your very welcome
Originally posted by The Angry Alien:
Thank you my friend!
Originally posted by Tru Gamer:
this is what you will need
http://www.justcause2mods.com/mods/other/Gameplay/BOLOPatch-4.00-(for-v1.0.0.2)/
Any idea on how to break ropes with the activated infinite rope part?
Originally posted by Tru Gamer:
this is the bolo patch you don't install this one to the dropzone folder this one runs off the desktop. but it will not even run unless just cause 2 is running. so install this to the desktop start the game just cause 2 let it load then load your latest save pause the game then hit alt + tab so it minimizes so you can start up the bolo patch.in the bolo patch you can edit money chaos unlimited health ammo grenades explosives and have stronger ropes and multiple ropes. :demoticon:
olephart Jun 23, 2013 @ 12:01pm 
Originally posted by The Angry Alien:
Any idea on how to break ropes with the activated infinite rope part?
Originally posted by Tru Gamer:
this is the bolo patch you don't install this one to the dropzone folder this one runs off the desktop. but it will not even run unless just cause 2 is running. so install this to the desktop start the game just cause 2 let it load then load your latest save pause the game then hit alt + tab so it minimizes so you can start up the bolo patch.in the bolo patch you can edit money chaos unlimited health ammo grenades explosives and have stronger ropes and multiple ropes. :demoticon:

Move far out of range of the ropes. Once you reach a certain distance, they disappear on their own. It helps if you have the superman mod so you can just quickly fly away then return.
that has been removed appariantally
lol Dec 20, 2015 @ 8:19pm 
Originally posted by ʕ•ﻌ•ʔDispoonser:
that has been removed appariantally

http://justcause2mods.com/mods/bolopatch-4-00-for-v1-0-0-2/, try this, it works.
< >
Showing 1-8 of 8 comments
Per page: 15 30 50

Just Cause 2 > General Discussions > Topic Details
Date Posted: Jun 22, 2013 @ 12:28pm
Posts: 8