Verfasst: 26. Juni
This game is so underrated and misunderstood. It got a bad reputation mainly because of the Gamespot controversy, but that doesn't mean the game itself is bad because of it. I don't know what else to say other than it being a generic cover-based shooter, so let's get to the pros and cons.
+ Kane and Lynch are awesome characters and what make this franchise memorable.
+ Each level is different, all set in impressive locations: bank heist, skyscraper, prison break... heck, even civil war.
+ Shootouts are very intense, combined with Jesper Kyd's musical score.
+ Not a weak storyline.
+ Clean and "realistic" graphics (meaning that it is not full of post-process effects like many games nowadays).
+ Splitscreen co-op.
- No online co-op
- Single-player campaign is short.
- Multiplayer, as innovative and fun as it was, it is actually dead.
- Clunky gameplay and gunplay.
- AI has some issues that sometimes break the immersion.
- You have to manually install GFWL through the game's folder, you do not need an account to play though.
I do recommend it, especially if you have a buddy to play co-op with. Like Heat, this game has some memorable shootouts and the characters are "unlikeable" on purpose that ♥♥♥♥ everything up.Personal rating: 7/10who cares if the characters say "♥♥♥♥" all the time?