Tomb Raider: Anniversary

Tomb Raider: Anniversary

zAo Jan 3, 2013 @ 2:21am
TR: Anniversary Mac version
Hi, Since there is a Mac version out there; is there a way to get this Mac version via Steam?

Thanks in advance
< >
Showing 1-15 of 18 comments
libra944 Nov 4, 2015 @ 2:09pm 
it shows up for install now today so I'm guessing sometime soon it will now.
rhywun Nov 6, 2015 @ 5:30pm 
I see "Partial Controller Support" - does anyone know if the Mac version has controller support? Preferably, wireless Xbox 360.
libra944 Nov 6, 2015 @ 5:36pm 
I haven't gotten this game working yet, it just shows downloading then stop, then play but its not acutally installed.
rhywun Nov 6, 2015 @ 5:47pm 
Thanks for your reply. Gah - I've been burned by exactly this enough times. I'm not buying until I know it works properly on my Mac. (And I don't need Steam telling me I'm taking "too many refunds" either.)
libra944 Nov 6, 2015 @ 5:51pm 
Originally posted by rhywun:
Thanks for your reply. Gah - I've been burned by exactly this enough times. I'm not buying until I know it works properly on my Mac. (And I don't need Steam telling me I'm taking "too many refunds" either.)


ok hold on, when it appeared on my left tab to download, it didn't show the mac icon there on the store page. I can see if my Logitech Gamepad F310 will work now after i download it. I'm in Windows now but I will reboot into el capitan to see now.

I will try in about an hour, I'm downloading something now.
Last edited by libra944; Nov 6, 2015 @ 5:52pm
libra944 Nov 7, 2015 @ 3:27am 
well it doesn't work for me on El Capitan, 2.3GBs to download. It pops up window to change settings and it shows my controller. so until they update the game, I don't think it will work on 10.11.1
libra944 Nov 7, 2015 @ 12:37pm 
Originally posted by rhywun:
Thanks for your reply. Gah - I've been burned by exactly this enough times. I'm not buying until I know it works properly on my Mac. (And I don't need Steam telling me I'm taking "too many refunds" either.)

OK i found out why it doesn't work for me, on their update news page in steam 'The following graphics cards are not supported: ATI X1xxx series and Intel GMA series.'

but yet it works on windows 10 for me. i have a intel gma series card 'hd 4000'.
rhywun Nov 8, 2015 @ 6:04pm 
I'm not concerned about the graphics so much as the controller. I'm tired of buying games that are missing controller support for Mac.
libra944 Nov 8, 2015 @ 6:46pm 
yeah but if you have any of those two series, it wont even launch.
Last edited by libra944; Nov 8, 2015 @ 6:46pm
[FERAL] Edwin Nov 9, 2015 @ 1:42am 
Originally posted by rhywun:
I'm not concerned about the graphics so much as the controller. I'm tired of buying games that are missing controller support for Mac.

Feral games support ~100 pads including the Xbox 360 (wired and with dongle), the Xbox One (wired only) and both Playstation 3 and 4.
[FERAL] Gerard Nov 9, 2015 @ 2:26am 
Originally posted by libra944:

OK i found out why it doesn't work for me, on their update news page in steam 'The following graphics cards are not supported: ATI X1xxx series and Intel GMA series.'

but yet it works on windows 10 for me. i have a intel gma series card 'hd 4000'.

The HD 4000 card is a supported card, only older GMA series cards are not supported. If you are having issues with the game, please contact us through support@feralinteractive.com and attach your system information to the email so that we can look into it. Thanks.
Edwin, Gerard, will this also arrive for Linux/SteamOS soon? :)
libra944 Nov 9, 2015 @ 8:07am 
Originally posted by FERAL Gerard:
Originally posted by libra944:

OK i found out why it doesn't work for me, on their update news page in steam 'The following graphics cards are not supported: ATI X1xxx series and Intel GMA series.'

but yet it works on windows 10 for me. i have a intel gma series card 'hd 4000'.

The HD 4000 card is a supported card, only older GMA series cards are not supported. If you are having issues with the game, please contact us through support@feralinteractive.com and attach your system information to the email so that we can look into it. Thanks.



ok thanks. I did a fresh install of OS X El Capitan and now it works.
libra944 Nov 9, 2015 @ 8:11am 
Originally posted by rhywun:
I see "Partial Controller Support" - does anyone know if the Mac version has controller support? Preferably, wireless Xbox 360.

it works fine for my logitech gamepad F310 on Xinput mode.
rhywun Nov 9, 2015 @ 5:41pm 
Originally posted by FERAL Edwin:
Feral games support ~100 pads including the Xbox 360 (wired and with dongle), the Xbox One (wired only) and both Playstation 3 and 4.

Thanks for your reply
< >
Showing 1-15 of 18 comments
Per page: 15 30 50