Опубликовано: 27 января
A pretty good Action/RPG containing an immense world with many adventures and places to discover.
The single-player mode can be a little bit confusing in the beginning if you haven't played the prequel before
. The controls and menu system was a little tricky for me, because I was used to Bioware and ElderScrolls games.
- Vast Single-player world.
- Finely optimized, nice graphics.- Clever and fun magic/spell system.
- No classes, you can shape your character to your own taste.- Multi-player community is really friendly. The guys there helped me a lot.- Co-op adventures can be played with up to 8 players! (Tougher enemies > more XP)
- Many game modes in multi-player. Defense, Adventure, Duel, CTF etc.
- Both in single and multi you can build and maintain your own village.
Cons - Not many co-op adventures and because of this multi-player can be boring after a while if you're not intereseted in pvp.
- Physics have some bugs, can be annoying sometimes
- The use of bows are really confusing- Almost every attack you suffer incapacitates you, but your attacks won't do that to enemies. Really annoying!
- You can upgrade your gear many times, but you can't buy resources for this - like in Skyrim. You obtain stuff only by dismantle found or bought weapons and armor.