Divine May 10 @ 7:17pm
COMPETETIVE BAN DUE TO VAC CONNECTION
I got a 7 day ban from VAC because there was an issue connecting to it. Played my few previous games perfectly fine, help!
Showing 1-10 of 10 comments
< >
-LiGhTs- BenQ* May 10 @ 7:18pm 
wut
Divine May 10 @ 7:20pm 
Serious, they said i had a problem with connecting with VAC and couldnt connect to secure servers

Originally posted by -LiGhTs-:
wut
-LiGhTs- BenQ* May 10 @ 7:23pm 
well, it won't be removed for any reason, but thats weird.
Divine May 10 @ 7:24pm 
Yep thats why i ♥♥♥♥es me off, i have no idea why they did that

Originally posted by -LiGhTs-:
well, it won't be removed for any reason, but thats weird.

You should see Hegemons post [Pinned]
Satoru May 10 @ 7:55pm 
Last edited by Satoru; May 10 @ 7:56pm
Hegemon May 10 @ 10:13pm 
Divine, can you provide screenshot of the exact VAC error that you get? Is it something like: An issue is blocking VAC?
Divine May 11 @ 11:59pm 
Originally posted by Hegemon:
Divine, can you provide screenshot of the exact VAC error that you get? Is it something like: An issue is blocking VAC?

Yeah sure, will any VAC server work? Havent played CSGO till then, very upset lol
Divine May 12 @ 12:01am 
Originally posted by Satoru:
http://steamcommunity.com/app/730/discussions/0/864959336634313487/

Refer to how cooldowns work

http://steamcommunity.com/id/XDivineX/stats/CSGO

Unlocked: Apr 3, 2014 10:20pm

Friend showed me the program, wont hurt VAC i've asked Steam Support. Isnt any sort of minor or major offence, just a simple gold medal haha
wrong way up May 12 @ 12:12am 
there is a program , chances are firewall is blocking vac from reaching their check server to scan your files for changes, you got a cooldown because of you not attending to the fault with your pc. this means you will have had other cool downs before hand
Divine May 12 @ 12:29am 
Originally posted by wrong way up:
there is a program , chances are firewall is blocking vac from reaching their check server to scan your files for changes, you got a cooldown because of you not attending to the fault with your pc. this means you will have had other cool downs before hand

Yep ive had infractions before, ok thanks will check for the disruptive program
Showing 1-10 of 10 comments
< >
Per page: 15 30 50
Date Posted: May 10 @ 7:17pm
Posts: 10