Sonneveld9297 Oct 13, 2012 @ 7:30am
CAN SOMEONE HELP ME (lost to the ages bug (SPOILERS))
I've bought dawnguard maybe a month ago and had the usually bugs, but I was able to fixe them with the console or other stuff. after some hours and finishing the dawnguard questline I wanted to do the site quest 'lost to the ages'. I did the whole quest collected all the aetherium and then I was told by map markers to go to the ruins of Bthalft (or something like that). I got there killed some bandits who lived there, but than it goes wrong. I checked some walkthroughs on the internet (uesp & elderscrollwikia) and they say that the ghost of katria should be there and say to you what you should do. She wasn't there but I just did what the map markers told me to do. When I was told to step aside, I can't complete that part of the quest it stays there, and I'm stuck with my quest. Please if you have a fix tell me. Thanks
Last edited by Sonneveld9297; Oct 13, 2012 @ 8:53am
Showing 1-6 of 6 comments
< >
Telluri Feb 3, 2013 @ 9:57am 
Hello...the Problem could be that you use the mod "Aetherium crafting 2"^^ If you picked up completed Aetherium crests in this mod it may have bugged out the quest^^
Sonneveld9297 Feb 4, 2013 @ 8:17am 
Originally posted by Telluri:
Hello...the Problem could be that you use the mod "Aetherium crafting 2"^^ If you picked up completed Aetherium crests in this mod it may have bugged out the quest^^

no don't use that mod
Westlandresider Feb 4, 2013 @ 8:23am 
your in Raldbthor? Where you have to remove the bones from the gears?
Sonneveld9297 Feb 4, 2013 @ 8:26am 
Originally posted by Westlandresider:
your in Raldbthor? Where you have to remove the bones from the gears?

no I'm not. I'm at the point where you have to go to Bthalft, where the aetherium forge is.
clthomps Apr 26, 2013 @ 7:09am 
I'm having an issue also. When I place the pieces in the dwemer mechanism nothing happens. I'm told to get back, the ground shakes and then nothing.

Katrina has a quest arrow over her, but all she says to me is "Can I help you?" "What do you need?" "Yes?" and stuff like that.

It is very possible that the game is seeing her as a follower and perhaps a follower mod I'm using is messing things up? But if that is the case, I have no idea how to fix it.
Sonneveld9297 Apr 26, 2013 @ 9:59am 
Originally posted by clthomps:
I'm having an issue also. When I place the pieces in the dwemer mechanism nothing happens. I'm told to get back, the ground shakes and then nothing.

Katrina has a quest arrow over her, but all she says to me is "Can I help you?" "What do you need?" "Yes?" and stuff like that.

It is very possible that the game is seeing her as a follower and perhaps a follower mod I'm using is messing things up? But if that is the case, I have no idea how to fix it.


Well if that is your case, you need to unistall the mod and than load a save where you're not near those ruins and than it should be fixed IF the mod is causing your problem.
Showing 1-6 of 6 comments
< >
Per page: 15 30 50
Date Posted: Oct 13, 2012 @ 7:30am
Posts: 6