oriphur Sep 22, 2013 @ 1:59pm
Invasion of the invisible saber cats wtf? Glitch
Just started my game up this morning and not long after departing windhelm I'm beset by an invisible saber cat. I can't see it at all so I toggle god mode to kill it so it stop bothering me. At first I thought this was just a one time bug but it's not. ALL saber cats are invisible and I don't know why. I've never put in any replacer mod for the saber cat nor any other entity for that matter. Does anyone know a solution for this or any preventative measures?
Showing 1-8 of 8 comments
< >
Tai-Sho-sama Sep 23, 2013 @ 3:33pm 
I have the same issue. By chance is your Skyrim modded?
oriphur Sep 23, 2013 @ 4:02pm 
Originally posted by Tai-Sho-sama:
I have the same issue. By chance is your Skyrim modded?
Yeah it is but I haven't installed any replacer mods though nor any mods that affect the saber cat besides some AI changes but I don't think that has anything to do with the saber cat model being invisible.
Frielock Sep 24, 2013 @ 6:35pm 
this recently started happening for me as well...very annoying... just out of curiosity but what mods are u guys running?
Last edited by Frielock; Sep 24, 2013 @ 6:36pm
karmapolice_22 Sep 24, 2013 @ 6:59pm 
There's an invisble tramp in Solitude. You can hear him ask for money...but he is nowhere to be seen.
Frielock Sep 24, 2013 @ 8:13pm 
Originally posted by karmapolice_22:
There's an invisble tramp in Solitude. You can hear him ask for money...but he is nowhere to be seen.
i havent noticed if i have this problem yet.... but here is only link to anything somewhat applicable to sabre cat problem i have found dunno how to dl it tho http://forums.nexusmods.com/index.php?/topic/1012653-invisible-sabre-cat-fix-up-and-running/
Tai-Sho-sama Sep 25, 2013 @ 9:40pm 
I fixxed my issue but I am not sure how I did for sure. I think a mod I had installed called "Sjel Bled Castle" seem to give me a few issues like random structers in the way in some of my quest lines like The Companians. I've uninstalled that and it fixed that issue and it was awhile till I saw a saber cat but just recentliy did and he was visable.
Last edited by Tai-Sho-sama; Sep 25, 2013 @ 9:40pm
Frielock Sep 25, 2013 @ 10:02pm 
Originally posted by Tai-Sho-sama:
I fixxed my issue but I am not sure how I did for sure. I think a mod I had installed called "Sjel Bled Castle" seem to give me a few issues like random structers in the way in some of my quest lines like The Companians. I've uninstalled that and it fixed that issue and it was awhile till I saw a saber cat but just recentliy did and he was visable.

huzzah u good sir are a f****** genius
oriphur Sep 26, 2013 @ 2:59pm 
Originally posted by Tai-Sho-sama:
I fixxed my issue but I am not sure how I did for sure. I think a mod I had installed called "Sjel Bled Castle" seem to give me a few issues like random structers in the way in some of my quest lines like The Companians. I've uninstalled that and it fixed that issue and it was awhile till I saw a saber cat but just recentliy did and he was visable.
I just so happen to have the sjel blad castle mod.I'll look on the mod page to see if the author has a solution, if not then I'll uninstall and wait for an update that fixes the bug. Thanks for the help
Showing 1-8 of 8 comments
< >
Per page: 15 30 50
Date Posted: Sep 22, 2013 @ 1:59pm
Posts: 8