Animinati Aug 19, 2013 @ 11:12am
Louis Letrush doesn't like my outfit
Okay. So I walked into Riften hoping to start my Dark Brotherhood career and get married when I walked into the Bee and Barb and I talked to Louis Letrush. Me and him went on for a while. But then just afterwards he attacked me for no discernable reason. Annnd I can't go back into Riften without him attempting to kill me. Please help meh! D:>
Showing 1-8 of 8 comments
< >
r0s Aug 19, 2013 @ 11:12am 
illusion>calm
Animinati Aug 19, 2013 @ 11:13am 
Originally posted by r0s:
illusion>calm
I'll try that but for now I have a crappy Illusion skill.
Sturmgewehr_44 Aug 19, 2013 @ 11:13am 
Did you try to ride "his" horse away (Frost) after you did his quest? That will cause him to attack you.
Animinati Aug 19, 2013 @ 11:13am 
Originally posted by Sturmgewehr_44:
Did you try to ride "his" horse away (Frost) after you did his quest? That will cause him to attack you.
No, I was offered the quest and accepted it and as soon as I accepted it he unleashed his rage.
r0s Aug 19, 2013 @ 11:14am 
just wait 24 hours somewhere else, might calm his nerves
Animinati Aug 19, 2013 @ 11:14am 
Originally posted by r0s:
just wait 24 hours somewhere else, might calm his nerves
Methinks that might work. Thank you.
TheCainPack Aug 19, 2013 @ 12:00pm 
You could always kill him... I mean, he attacked you first, right? The guards shouldn't give a damn what you do at that point.
Animinati Aug 19, 2013 @ 12:03pm 
Originally posted by TheLegendaryPuppyborn:
You could always kill him... I mean, he attacked you first, right? The guards shouldn't give a damn what you do at that point.
You can't kill him, it goes into the bleeding out sequence. That's the problem. :/
Showing 1-8 of 8 comments
< >
Per page: 15 30 50
Date Posted: Aug 19, 2013 @ 11:12am
Posts: 8