The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

View Stats:
Dragonborn help
I have had Dragonborn for a while and have not been able to enjoy it because of a series of glitches that don't allow me to even start the second quest in the storyline.

My problems-
Frea does not appear at the temple
I can not obtain any dragonsouls
I can not obtain words of power from word walls

the problem appears to be enlined with dragonborn as far as the souls are concern.
< >
Showing 1-12 of 12 comments
Oxymoron Jun 29, 2013 @ 7:47am 
in my game Frea glitched at Temple of Miraak and is in a wall and i cant finish the quest because of that
About the Dragon Souls problem; Do you have the Unofficial Skyrim Patch installed?

If so, then you need the Unofficial Dragonborn patch installed as well, further down in the load order. The USP breaks dragon soul absorption.

And if you don't have the USP installed, go ahead and install it, along with the UDP. Then the soul absorption bug ought to get itself fixed, and you'll have a much more stable Skyrim.
Originally posted by Nemo Tertium:
About the Dragon Souls problem; Do you have the Unofficial Skyrim Patch installed?

If so, then you need the Unofficial Dragonborn patch installed as well, further down in the load order. The USP breaks dragon soul absorption.

And if you don't have the USP installed, go ahead and install it, along with the UDP. Then the soul absorption bug ought to get itself fixed, and you'll have a much more stable Skyrim.

ok what about the Frea problem
Originally posted by CaptainX-Ray:
in my game Frea glitched at Temple of Miraak and is in a wall and i cant finish the quest because of that

she isnt even at the temple in mine I toggled the collission and looked all around never found her
Dr. Higgs Jun 29, 2013 @ 8:23am 
You could try teleporting to her by typing "player.moveto XX017A0D" into the console, with XX corresponding to the order of the DLC in the launcher.
Originally posted by Dr. Majenkesdream:
You could try teleporting to her by typing "player.moveto XX017A0D" into the console, with XX corresponding to the order of the DLC in the launcher.

attempted that wont work because she isnt even in the world
Jogon Jun 29, 2013 @ 6:32pm 
Here is some information on Frea and the quest: See if you have followed the procedures outlined.
http://www.uesp.net/wiki/Dragonborn:The_Temple_of_Miraak
dark soul Jun 29, 2013 @ 7:17pm 
Man , i think you will have to start another character :/
Originally posted by Jogon:
Here is some information on Frea and the quest: See if you have followed the procedures outlined.
http://www.uesp.net/wiki/Dragonborn:The_Temple_of_Miraak

I have followed every procedure many times.
Originally posted by Diamante Negro:
Man , i think you will have to start another character :/

Sadly I don't think I can do that, this is the same character I have used since I started the game, its like an old dear friend can't just simply throw him away and start a new.
Jogon Jun 30, 2013 @ 12:24am 
Try going back to an earlier save when you first meet Frea.
Originally posted by Jogon:
Try going back to an earlier save when you first meet Frea.

I never met her thats the point
< >
Showing 1-12 of 12 comments
Per page: 15 30 50

Date Posted: Jun 29, 2013 @ 7:40am
Posts: 12