MIKSTER Jun 18, 2013 @ 10:28pm
Good Merchant mod?
Does anyone know of a well updated, popular mod that allows the player to buy a store or property, and get passive income. I get plenty of gold from adventureing but sometimes i feel lazy.

Thanks
Showing 1-15 of 17 comments
< >
MIKSTER Jun 18, 2013 @ 10:36pm 
Looks good. Thanks for the link. ill make sure to try it out!
voltcheck Jun 19, 2013 @ 12:12am 
@Astral Systems.
is thier a real mod though that you can buy the stores from people or has no one done that yet?
White Knight Jun 19, 2013 @ 12:28am 
The King of Riverhelm mod offers the passive income but it has nothing to do with the player being an owner/part-time operator of a store where your loot can be turned into gold slowly, over time while you are away slaying dragons.

That would be pretty cool, I think.
fran25 Jun 19, 2013 @ 3:53am 
Ashira's merchants and trainers no substitute for it. They are in every city and taverns by the road also. They can train you or buy your goods. When you marry your wife opens a store and you get 100 dollars a day and a free meal.

Last edited by fran25; Jun 19, 2013 @ 3:58am
Astral Jun 19, 2013 @ 6:11am 
@voltcheck
I'd been on Skyrim Nexus Since the game came out; was browsing mods and checking news every day for about year and half. During that time i haven't seen a mod that does that. There may be something here on Steam Workshop...but the workshop is muddled because people are adding unnecessary tags to their mods (for example: face retexture Taged as Worldspace or Dungeon :S makes no sense). If you have the patience you may try browsing the workshop; there may be something interesting for you. I can only wish you good luck with that.
Peace
fran25 Jun 19, 2013 @ 6:41am 
Why would anyone want to open a store anyway? There are other game where you can barter and trade this is an RPG.
voltcheck Jun 19, 2013 @ 7:59am 
Originally posted by fran25:
Why would anyone want to open a store anyway? There are other game where you can barter and trade this is an RPG.
we want a store cause we dont always want to slay a dragon or bandits when we need money.
MIKSTER Jun 19, 2013 @ 4:15pm 
yeah the king mod wasnt exactly what i was looking for. im about to say screw it and just make one.
Hakke Jun 19, 2013 @ 4:18pm 
Originally posted by Astral_Systems:
@voltcheck
I'd been on Skyrim Nexus Since the game came out; was browsing mods and checking news every day for about year and half. During that time i haven't seen a mod that does that. There may be something here on Steam Workshop...but the workshop is muddled because people are adding unnecessary tags to their mods (for example: face retexture Taged as Worldspace or Dungeon :S makes no sense). If you have the patience you may try browsing the workshop; there may be something interesting for you. I can only wish you good luck with that.
Peace
true. browsing the workshop is a nightmare
fran25 Jun 19, 2013 @ 4:21pm 
Get married you own half a store that will bring you in 100 dollars a day if you do not want to adventure.
voltcheck Jun 19, 2013 @ 4:24pm 
or do guild quests as well. the dark brotherhood rakes in gold varying from around 500-1500g per quest.

this is after the main storyline though.
Last edited by voltcheck; Jun 19, 2013 @ 4:24pm
MIKSTER Jun 19, 2013 @ 4:24pm 
Honestly i jsut think it would be cool to own a store.
fran25 Jun 19, 2013 @ 4:25pm 
I would find a different game that offers you a chance to run a store then. I am sure with all the games that are out there you can find one.
MIKSTER Jun 19, 2013 @ 4:27pm 

Originally posted by fran25:
I would find a different game that offers you a chance to run a store then. I am sure with all the games that are out there you can find one.
Not my point. Its not that big of a deal, i just think it would be a cool addition to skyrim
Showing 1-15 of 17 comments
< >
Per page: 15 30 50
Date Posted: Jun 18, 2013 @ 10:28pm
Posts: 17