☆PReLüDE™ Jun 15, 2013 @ 3:09am
script commands for teleporting?
does anyone know the script command for teleporting to undiscovered places like falkreath ect?
Showing 1-15 of 24 comments
< >
Jogon Jun 15, 2013 @ 3:36am 
Falkreath West of Helgen. A short walk. The whole idea is to walk around and find these places not fast travel to unknown places. If you fast travel everywhere then a lot of the game will be missed. A lot happens on the road and exploring the land of Skyrim.
Janack IV Jun 15, 2013 @ 4:19am 
Originally posted by Jogon:
Falkreath West of Helgen. A short walk. The whole idea is to walk around and find these places not fast travel to unknown places. If you fast travel everywhere then a lot of the game will be missed. A lot happens on the road and exploring the land of Skyrim.


I agree, you miss a lot of the game just fasttraveling everywhere, but I believe
"coc falkreathexterior01" would take you to Falkreath.
Jogon Jun 15, 2013 @ 5:00am 
Yes you can use the console as mentioned by Janack but be warned Using the console can break the game also. Why play the game at all if all you want to do is fast travel from place to place without discovering the extreme wonders of the game by actually adventuring and exploring?
Last edited by Jogon; Jun 15, 2013 @ 5:03am
Anvos Jun 15, 2013 @ 7:13am 
If you have a carriage purchased for any of the hearthfire homesteads you can go to many places regular carriages won't go.
Hailey Jun 15, 2013 @ 7:33am 
Originally posted by Jogon:
Yes you can use the console as mentioned by Janack but be warned Using the console can break the game also. Why play the game at all if all you want to do is fast travel from place to place without discovering the extreme wonders of the game by actually adventuring and exploring?

Teleporting to Falkreath using the "COC" command will not break your game.
☆PReLüDE™ Jun 15, 2013 @ 7:35am 
it wont let me teleport to falkreath? is that normal but i havent discovered it yet
Hailey Jun 15, 2013 @ 7:37am 
Originally posted by Ironclad564:
it wont let me teleport to falkreath? is that normal but i havent discovered it yet

http://skyrimsearch.com/cells.php?h=0&d=1&CID=Falkeath
Last edited by Hailey; Jun 15, 2013 @ 7:42am
Roland of Gilead Jun 15, 2013 @ 8:15am 
Originally posted by Ironclad564:
does anyone know the script command for teleporting to undiscovered places like falkreath ect?

Why are you even playing this game? Go play battlefield or CoD or something.
☆PReLüDE™ Jun 15, 2013 @ 8:17am 
Originally posted by JKflipflop:
Originally posted by Ironclad564:
does anyone know the script command for teleporting to undiscovered places like falkreath ect?

Why are you even playing this game? Go play battlefield or CoD or something.
Why are you even commenting?
Roland of Gilead Jun 15, 2013 @ 8:19am 
Originally posted by Ironclad564:
Originally posted by JKflipflop:

Why are you even playing this game? Go play battlefield or CoD or something.
Why are you even commenting?


Dude, seriously. Skyrim is all about walking around and taking in everything. If you're just warping from point to point to point it kind of kills the whole reason for playing.
Hailey Jun 15, 2013 @ 8:21am 
Originally posted by JKflipflop:
Originally posted by Ironclad564:
Why are you even commenting?


Dude, seriously. Skyrim is all about walking around and taking in everything. If you're just warping from point to point to point it kind of kills the whole reason for playing.

Everybody is entitled to their own play style even if you don't agree with it.
Last edited by Hailey; Jun 15, 2013 @ 8:30am
☆PReLüDE™ Jun 15, 2013 @ 8:22am 
Originally posted by Hailey:
Originally posted by JKflipflop:


Dude, seriously. Skyrim is all about walking around and taking in everything. If you're just warping from point to point to point it kind of kills the whole reason for playing.

Everybody is entitled to their own playstyle, even if you don't agree with it.
I know, i was starting to play properly about 3 hours ago when i read someone's comment
Roland of Gilead Jun 15, 2013 @ 8:25am 
Originally posted by Ironclad564:
Originally posted by Hailey:

Everybody is entitled to their own playstyle, even if you don't agree with it.
I know, i was starting to play properly about 3 hours ago when i read someone's comment

There's random encounters and quest givers randomly spawned on the roadways as you walk around. You discover dungeons and caves and fortresses and followers. If you're just going to skip all the stuff with the console you may as well just make yourself 100 in all skills with maxed out perks and go kill alduin.

That's what you want, right? To "win" as fast as you can?
☆PReLüDE™ Jun 15, 2013 @ 8:26am 
Yeah kind of but now I am playing properly
Roland of Gilead Jun 15, 2013 @ 8:27am 
Originally posted by Ironclad564:
Yeah kind of but now I am playing properly

Slow down and pay attention to stuff my man. There's no reason to rush. Even when you "win" the game keeps going. It never ends. Trying to fly through as fast as you can only screws yourself in the end. That's all I'm sayin.
Showing 1-15 of 24 comments
< >
Per page: 15 30 50
Date Posted: Jun 15, 2013 @ 3:09am
Posts: 24