Shin Dan Mar 4, 2013 @ 9:38am
Legendary difficulty.
On a scale of one to norris how hard are we talking here?
for those who don't know, check the skyrim news. new patch with new leveling tweaks. and new legendary difficulty.
P.S. silverlock hasn't gotten around to expanding the script extender yet so wait for a bit eh?
Showing 1-7 of 7 comments
< >
stabbykitteh Mar 4, 2013 @ 9:52am 
'Fixed rare instance of couriers who would appear only dressed in a hat'

Aww, never had that happen, now I never will :(
Darn you Bethesda.

Legendary sounds pretty Norris. Amnesia is also strange way to increase the level cap.
beatles1082 Mar 4, 2013 @ 9:54am 
i get a scriptdragon critical error when I start the game with the beta
Last edited by beatles1082; Mar 4, 2013 @ 9:54am
pike Mar 4, 2013 @ 10:04am 
if your game is modded dont install this until your mods are patched or cleared to work with it , same goes for skse ,maybe boss and tesvedit i really am not sure but its best to wait a bit and see what needs to updated along with the patch
Zaric Mar 4, 2013 @ 11:58am 
Originally posted by pike:
if your game is modded dont install this until your mods are patched or cleared to work with it , same goes for skse

That's some wise advice. I just disabled steam updates for skyrim myself.


Originally posted by stabbykitteh:
'Fixed rare instance of couriers who would appear only dressed in a hat'

I have never seen that happen.
stabbykitteh Mar 4, 2013 @ 12:07pm 
Originally posted by Zaric:
Originally posted by stabbykitteh:
'Fixed rare instance of couriers who would appear only dressed in a hat'

I have never seen that happen.
Nope, along with most of the rest of the stuff that's been 'fixed'. The Unofficial Patches do a great job killing bugs.

Performance optimizations are always good though. Dragonborn seemed to hit the game's performance pretty hard. May do a clean install to check it out, it's past time anyway.
Last edited by stabbykitteh; Mar 4, 2013 @ 12:08pm
Zaric Mar 4, 2013 @ 12:09pm 
Originally posted by stabbykitteh:
Originally posted by Zaric:


I have never seen that happen.
Nope, along with most of the rest of the stuff that's been 'fixed'. The Unofficial Patches do a great job killing bugs.

Performance optimizations are always good though. Dragonborn seemed to hit the game's performance pretty hard. May do a clean install to check it out, it's past time anyway.

Yeahhhh The Unoffical Patches are the first mods to get for sure.
kencussion Apr 3, 2013 @ 2:41pm 
It's pretty tough. I started a new game on Legendary difficulty, and just to make it even more difficult - I decided not to use any followers if possible (you'll get some quests where they're required). I die a lot - but save a lot too.

TIPS - I find using hit & run tactics work best. Develop Archery, Sneak, and Heavy Armor skills/perks (in that order) as soon as you can. This will let you do decent sneak-attack damage (sometime critical damage) with a bow, then quickly hide so the enemies quit looking for you. Beware, even with Heavy Armor equipped - boss enemies were able to kill me in one or two hits. But the Heavy Armor is pretty much necessary when participating in brawls (where hand-to-hand combat is required).

It would be nice if there was an achievement for completing the main quest in Legendary difficulty (and never once changing the settings).
Last edited by kencussion; Apr 3, 2013 @ 2:43pm
Showing 1-7 of 7 comments
< >
Per page: 15 30 50
Date Posted: Mar 4, 2013 @ 9:38am
Posts: 7