Shardonnae Mar 3, 2013 @ 6:55am
Children Mods
I would like to say, it's kinda saddening that you marry and can only ADOPT children. Why not have a mod where you can actually I ono; produce children? And why is the marriage so....dull. A mod to fix this would be greatly and I bet widely installed.
Showing 1-15 of 71 comments
< >
CAP Mar 3, 2013 @ 7:07am 
I agree completely. The marriage is some what tepid. No I am not suggesting a XXX mod but something to spice it up a little. Hugs and kissing maybe. I would also like my wife to change clothes occasionally, bar keeper dress and tavern clothes. Forgive me but I am a breathing male and we are married. :)
texashokies Mar 3, 2013 @ 3:15pm 
Originally posted by CAP:
I agree completely. The marriage is some what tepid. No I am not suggesting a XXX mod but something to spice it up a little. Hugs and kissing maybe. I would also like my wife to change clothes occasionally, bar keeper dress and tavern clothes. Forgive me but I am a breathing male and we are married. :)
there are mods for kissing and hugging and one where you can tellthem to change out fit
Shardonnae Mar 3, 2013 @ 4:00pm 
Right, but there are no mods for the "creation" of children. Which is a realistic marriage thing.
texashokies Mar 3, 2013 @ 4:15pm 
Originally posted by Shardonnae:
Right, but there are no mods for the "creation" of children. Which is a realistic marriage thing.
how would you implement it and also would you wait 9 months in skyrim there are just to many factors to keep simple
Shardonnae Mar 3, 2013 @ 4:51pm 
Easy enough. You would have a option to "talk" about having children with said spouse. Then you do a sleep video, where it flashes black, and than goes back into the picture. Then walla, you have a child running around. Hell you could even probably implement options to "modify" it's looks.
texashokies Mar 3, 2013 @ 4:53pm 
Originally posted by Shardonnae:
Easy enough. You would have a option to "talk" about having children with said spouse. Then you do a sleep video, where it flashes black, and than goes back into the picture. Then walla, you have a child running around. Hell you could even probably implement options to "modify" it's looks.
go tell that to some one then
Shardonnae Mar 3, 2013 @ 8:06pm 
Thats...what the discussion topic is up for? I don't see any intelligence in arguing that or even stating that.
Zaric Mar 3, 2013 @ 8:10pm 
Sims in skyrim it's like SIMSrim where you grow your little family, and your children are dragonbloded too, little kid goes FUS RO DAH and sends bandits flying. Alas, they can't go to the bathroom on their own, wet themselves, and then when trying to use the cooking spit start a fire that burns down your house.
Shardonnae Mar 4, 2013 @ 6:54am 
Lol
Currawong Mar 4, 2013 @ 7:24am 
Children in Skyrim are pretty restricted. They are all the same age, they all look the same, like little clones of each other. And they all have the same voice.
Omega Dan Mar 4, 2013 @ 7:45am 
we're not in skyrim to get laid, we're in skyrim because we don't want to get laid.
Shardonnae Mar 4, 2013 @ 1:19pm 
That's not the reason I want this mod. I want the mod because it's REALISTIC.
texashokies Mar 4, 2013 @ 5:19pm 
Originally posted by jakedge317:
we're not in skyrim to get laid, we're in skyrim because we don't want to get laid.
true
texashokies Mar 4, 2013 @ 5:19pm 
Originally posted by Shardonnae:
That's not the reason I want this mod. I want the mod because it's REALISTIC.
one sideaffect of bieng dragon born is that you cant give birth
Thou Mar 4, 2013 @ 5:22pm 
Unless the player ingame is a female.......Oh wait.
But i do think we need a mod for creating children. Ah well all we can do is wait i suppose.
Last edited by Thou; Mar 4, 2013 @ 5:23pm
Showing 1-15 of 71 comments
< >
Per page: 15 30 50
Date Posted: Mar 3, 2013 @ 6:55am
Posts: 71