dextonl Feb 25, 2013 @ 6:41pm
Werewolf with Vampirism?
Have you ran into anything unusual while playing? I have, my Dragonborn is a Werewolf that has a case of Vampirism disease. He can turn into a Werewolf or a Vampire
Showing 1-15 of 79 comments
< >
Rofocale Feb 25, 2013 @ 6:48pm 
how can u do that?
dextonl Feb 25, 2013 @ 7:16pm 
Originally posted by Unborn:
how can u do that?
I am already a Werewolf with the pers up to level 63, then I went to kill a Vampire Lord, I always drink a cure disease potion after fighting with Vampires, next thing I know my blood is boiling in the hot sun and I start to become a Vampire too. Now I can be a Werewolf or do the Vampire perks. I can't seem to get the dialouge at any of the Inns to go talk with Falion in Morthal so he can cure the disease for me, so I am stuck with both personality. Now I have to avoid getting beat up in towns when others spot me as a Vampire. Never thought a Werewolf could get Vampirism
markdb92 Feb 25, 2013 @ 7:22pm 
You can get both if you time it right ie get vampirism as normal and get wearwolf as vampire powers coming online.
Digstar Feb 25, 2013 @ 7:51pm 
It's a bug.
Jogon Feb 25, 2013 @ 9:42pm 
Yes it is a bug called a werevamp. You catch it from eating too many vampburgers while a werewolf. You need to take a good dose of cure all diseases each night before bed!!??
dextonl Feb 26, 2013 @ 1:21pm 
Originally posted by Jogon:
Yes it is a bug called a werevamp. You catch it from eating too many vampburgers while a werewolf. You need to take a good dose of cure all diseases each night before bed!!??

Thanks, there is no rest perk for the Werewolf. Who would ever thought it's possible to be a Werewolf and a Vampire at the same time. A curse I wouldn't wsih on anyone.

[
dextonl Feb 26, 2013 @ 1:24pm 
Originally posted by Digstar:
It's a bug.

Agree, but one with no fix
dextonl Feb 26, 2013 @ 1:24pm 
Originally posted by markdb92:
You can get both if you time it right ie get vampirism as normal and get wearwolf as vampire powers coming online.

And I didn't even try
frogprincess_q4 Feb 26, 2013 @ 3:03pm 
Do you have Dawnguard? In Dawnguard, apparently if you cure yourself of being a werewolf you can get it again (if you want). Maybe not being a werewolf would open up the options with Falion again? I assume that you have tried speaking with Falion directly and that didn't work either?
frogprincess_q4 Feb 26, 2013 @ 3:04pm 
Or you can just enjoy the specialness ;)
dextonl Feb 26, 2013 @ 10:48pm 
Originally posted by frogprincess_q4:
Do you have Dawnguard? In Dawnguard, apparently if you cure yourself of being a werewolf you can get it again (if you want). Maybe not being a werewolf would open up the options with Falion again? I assume that you have tried speaking with Falion directly and that didn't work either?

Yes, I tried speakig with Falion directly, no luck. Went to all the Inns in Skyrim and didn't get the dialogue after asking about rumors so I would get to go see him, no luck either. Amazing how many strange things this game deliver
frogprincess_q4 Feb 26, 2013 @ 10:50pm 
Yup, and that one is one I have never heard before :)
dextonl Feb 26, 2013 @ 10:52pm 
Originally posted by frogprincess_q4:
Or you can just enjoy the specialness ;)

Been special is not too bad, except when everyone is trying to kill me when I walk in a City, especially in Whiterun.
SuperWingsy Feb 26, 2013 @ 10:56pm 
Should start a cult, and have your cultists go around turning everyone into werewolves/vampires... the perks of being the only werevamp to ever exist lol

Since it sounds like you're stuck with this situation that you find yourself in ;p
dextonl Feb 26, 2013 @ 10:57pm 
Originally posted by frogprincess_q4:
Yup, and that one is one I have never heard before :)

By the way I do have Dawnguard, Serana is one of my follower, maybe she zap me while I wasn't looing, since she likes to invade my space, but to me she is the best follower hands down
Showing 1-15 of 79 comments
< >
Per page: 15 30 50
Date Posted: Feb 25, 2013 @ 6:41pm
Posts: 79