Able to play in RUS, POL or CZE language after the update from 21 May?
Ok, simple question. Is someone able to play the game in the above mentioned languages with all DLC's?
The game starts with no probs, when ENG as a language is set, with few mods and SKSE included (skyui, breeze home basement). It works simply flawless. But when I set the czech language, the game is dead meat. The "famous" missing executable pops up. I checked the install folder and apart from TESV.exe, there is no Skyrimlauncher.exe present and I think that this is the core of the problem.
I tried integrity check, deleting appcache folder, reinstalling the game but nothing works. The Steam client, OS, drivers, all is up to date. Tried disabling my Norton 360, when tampering with Skyrim. No way, to make it work. Another thing that I observed is, that the structure of files in folders in ENG and CZE versions is quite different.
I'm open to all sugestions and it would be great to hear some opinions directly from Steam. Although I'm quite convinced, that the problem is not on my side, suspecting the patch ;).