Doddery Nov 4, 2013 @ 7:16pm
Broken quest Help
How do i remove
An unfinishable misc. quest “Speak to Degaine”
An unfinishable misc. quest “Speak to Verulus about the Hall of the Dead”
i figured the unofficial patch would remove it help anyone

Showing 1-8 of 8 comments
< >
Kelvy Nov 4, 2013 @ 9:29pm 
Nope, just did Hall of the dead. just get key and met with with whoever is in the Hall of the Dead and help clear a cave of the undead (not to give to much away).
Doddery Nov 4, 2013 @ 10:10pm 
the thing is i did the deadric quest so hes dead and been trying with console command
Originally posted by Kelvy:
Nope, just did Hall of the dead. just get key and met with with whoever is in the Hall of the Dead and help clear a cave of the undead (not to give to much away).
Trigger Nov 5, 2013 @ 5:14am 
those two quest will stay in your log until you start new game
Doddery Nov 5, 2013 @ 5:16am 
unless i find the command to fix it managed to get one off
Originally posted by Trigger:
those two quest will stay in your log until you start new game
HappyerbS Nov 5, 2013 @ 5:45am 
Speak to Degaine-SetStage T01Intro 10 and then SetObjectiveCompleted T01Intro 10 1
Doddery Nov 5, 2013 @ 6:12am 
thats the one i already finished
Originally posted by HappyerbS:
Speak to Degaine-SetStage T01Intro 10 and then SetObjectiveCompleted T01Intro 10 1
Lil' Moon Nov 6, 2013 @ 4:30am 
I have the same issue but I messed it up because I accidently killed the girl in the Hall of the Dead. And yeah I've got the issue with Dengain too. I really have no idea what to do either.
Doddery Nov 6, 2013 @ 11:33pm 
........ anyone! that knows comeone i know its possible!
Showing 1-8 of 8 comments
< >
Per page: 15 30 50
Date Posted: Nov 4, 2013 @ 7:16pm
Posts: 8