I'd like to play Skyrim again, but I need some suggestions PLEASE READ :)
Hey fellow Skyrim players, I have 100+ hours already clocked in Skyrim, I had three characters:
- A redguard warrior with heavy armor and 2h, levelled him to about 30 lvl, did the main questline and the companions (did not finish it because I went astray after other questes :p)
- An elven mage focused on destruction and alteration, did the college of Winterhold and loved it, also started Dark Brotherhood quest but skipped it for my assa character, got bored at about 30 lvl same as my warrior char
- An imperial thief/assassin that I played to about level 15 until I figured out that assassination and stealing in this game suck balls and quit this char
- A couple more low-level ones mostly when I was fiddling around with mods
Summarizing my Skyrim career I did the following:
- College of Winterhold quest line
- Companions questline (up to becoming a werewolf)
- About half of main quest line
- Huge amount of side quests, huge portion of the world explored
That was a little more than 100 hours and I still have so much more to do !
But here's the problem. I don't really know what character to play next and with what mods . I tend to install dozens of mods (had 80+ at one point) but now I'd prefer limiting them to about 10. I fear that a warrior might be just too boring for me, and same with the mage and I tried once with thief/assassin and hated it.
Can you give me some suggestion as to what char would be fun to play and with what mods ?
I want to do the faction war and main quest line so I thought about making a Nord but a warrior again, I'm not sure if it's a good idea.
Thanks for all the suggestions guys !