vrykolakas Oct 30, 2013 @ 11:32am
stuff you hate/love in skyrim? :)
hey guys, is there something that you think is funny or hate or love in the game? :p
Showing 1-15 of 37 comments
< >
zIRaX ~愛 Oct 30, 2013 @ 11:58am 
I love the modding support for this game.
I hate the fact they actually released a quite buggy game.
I also hate the fact that you don't have a great overview of your characters in the save/load section.
vrykolakas Oct 30, 2013 @ 12:31pm 
Originally posted by ~ ☆ zIRaX ☆ © ~愛 ✓:
I love the modding support for this game.
I hate the fact they actually released a quite buggy game.
I also hate the fact that you don't have a great overview of your characters in the save/load section.
some in-game stuff maybe? xp
Kι⊥⊥єи ●◡●◞ Oct 30, 2013 @ 12:49pm 
In game stuff? Well, to start off, one thing I really hate is the snow. I know it's Skyrim, and I know that's it's climate, but damn I cannot stand how depressed and gloomy cold/snowy weather seems. There's a lot of things I love in game, though. I really love the books and lore, so much I spend a lot of time in game collecting and reading books.
Margonian Oct 30, 2013 @ 1:00pm 
The storage interface. its different when you store items and when you take items,
r for take all when taking items, r for storing or something like that. I allways mess it up.
The worst sound I know is when I emptied an entire chest of godknowswhat. And got like 1000 in weight on me.

and the enter key is used for accepting amount of items to withdraw, but allso to eat said item, it gets enoying when you try to move your entire supply of ingredients/potions.

And that it isnt sorted in chatagories when stored in chests,

Last edited by Margonian; Oct 30, 2013 @ 1:02pm
LizardOverlord Oct 30, 2013 @ 1:10pm 
I love everything.
I Hate the fact that accidently saving over another charcter and deleting it is so easy.
⚜ Aiden Helsing ⚜ Oct 30, 2013 @ 1:16pm 
I truely enjoy the freedom of third party modding the community has to offer for this game. I depise the various loose scripts cause from deleted mods that have these often screw up the saves that leads me to back them up or a start a clean restart. In what the game have impressed me is the unlimited level cap to continue upgrading our characters to max out, the perk reset feature from Dragonborn was a nice implementation if the need to make a new character becomes redundant- Traveling back to Solsteim was a great inclined change from the tundra.
I depise the Imperial/Stormcloak civil war and the Thalmor ( aka Facist/ Radical Elves.)
Last edited by ⚜ Aiden Helsing ⚜; Oct 30, 2013 @ 1:53pm
[COINCOIN] Cerberus Oct 30, 2013 @ 1:47pm 
I love all in this game.
Exept the character creation tool...
stevezyp Oct 30, 2013 @ 2:01pm 
Honestly i hate the dragons showing up after beating the campaign; extremely annoying. I didn't like that there was 3rd person execution kill cams, they should have kept it in first person; breaks immersion. Other than that this game was amazing.
Margonian Oct 30, 2013 @ 2:07pm 
Originally posted by GhostLightning:
I truely enjoy the freedom of third party modding the community has to offer for this game. I depise the various loose scripts cause from deleted mods that have these often screw up the saves that leads me to back them up or a start a clean restart. In what the game have impressed me is the unlimited level cap to continue upgrading our characters to max out, the perk reset feature from Dragonborn was a nice implementation if the need to make a new character becomes redundant- Traveling back to Solsteim was a great inclined change from the tundra.
I depise the Imperial/Stormcloak civil war and the Thalmor ( aka Facist/ Radical Elves.)

I too love the maxing out of all skills, its to limiting when you only have the number of skillpoints to focus on one decipline and if you do wrong your screwed.
CAP Oct 30, 2013 @ 2:41pm 
When a follower is blocking the door and they don't move out of your way. I've had to use unrelenting force a number of times just to exit a room.
Steve Saint James Oct 30, 2013 @ 3:51pm 
I don't like how they they removed the classes and attributes for seemingly no reason ohter then to simplify the game. That and I HATE the incredibly stupid puzzles as most of them give you the answers. It's as if Bethesda thinks we are complete idiots incapable of solving basic puzzles.
Last edited by Steve Saint James; Oct 30, 2013 @ 3:52pm
tinywars Oct 31, 2013 @ 9:50am 
What i love is i played this game since 11.11.11 on my Xbox right up to the Legendary Edition being released..Then i switched to my Pc and wow,it shows you how much less the consoles community has. This game on consoles is %0% at best on Pc it's the real deal i just love it and modding finally seals it for me,i will never play these sorts of games again on a console,it's a rip off.:)
vrykolakas Oct 31, 2013 @ 9:52am 
Originally posted by tinywars:
What i love is i played this game since 11.11.11 on my Xbox right up to the Legendary Edition being released..Then i switched to my Pc and wow,it shows you how much less the consoles community has. This game on consoles is %0% at best on Pc it's the real deal i just love it and modding finally seals it for me,i will never play these sorts of games again on a console,it's a rip off.:)
console only has vanilla and DLC's :p
tinywars Oct 31, 2013 @ 9:55am 
I no and that was my entire point!!!!!
supermegasupermega Oct 31, 2013 @ 10:00am 
Hate: Dragons!

Love: Mods!
Showing 1-15 of 37 comments
< >
Per page: 15 30 50
Date Posted: Oct 30, 2013 @ 11:32am
Posts: 37