seriously wtf... am i doing - my issues with skyrim
so my first time playing any of these games. I bought it for the graphics and concept seemed cool.. but I cant help think WTF am I doing playing this. I don't mean to discourage anyone from this who likes it. I guess I'm looking for a reason if I should keep playing.. here are my beefs
1. Map is huge. I spend more time walking around and doing nothing.
2. when I do find a dungeon or mission (only did first couple main story) it's a bunch of walking in dark tunnels with a couple skeletons or wizards that's not very challenging. mini puzzles that aren't anything wow.
3. combat is underwhelming. strike right hand strike left hand. shout. cast power then wait for a day to use power again ( I just don't use it anymore, im nord so its warcry)
4. constantly in the menu switching what I'm holding in my right hand and left hand. or to heal during battle slowing combat and gameplay dramatically.
5.. lighting mods (half reason I wanted to play it looked awesome on youtube) ends up I couldn't see ♥♥♥♥ inside caves anymore
6. switching the controls on my xbox controller doesn't change the game button prompts to match your new key bindings (if I change x to a, menus will still say x making it difficult to navigate and do things)
7. had to climb a mountain and damn couldn't find a path. what a pain in the ♥♥♥, it felt like I had to glitch my way to the top
8. storytelling and voiceovers are gay. not interest and no idea what the hell they are saying. the lingo is gibberish to me about this man that race that village,
9. everyone knows ♥♥♥♥ all. tell me to talk to this guy and that guy but I can never find the damn guy.
something keep me going back to discover more, but is this what I should expect if I continue playing? to walk around maybe battling a guy or two, picking up junk, with no flow and horrible combat mechanics?