Potential Legend May 10 @ 2:19pm
Mod that adds female bards??
So basically I have a mod to add more music to the bards in Skyrim, unfortunately most of the places I visit always have a male bard and the mod only works for the women. Is there a mod I can get to replace them with females? Or can I simply spawn an NPC? I've had a look at the Skyrim wiki and I can only find female bard NPC's that are unique characters from other towns, which would be weird having duplicates and might cause glitches or something.
Showing 1-12 of 12 comments
< >
DrZann May 10 @ 2:33pm 
For some reason I came into this topic thinking you had said "Mod that adds female beards".
Don't feed the ducks™ May 10 @ 2:40pm 
Originally posted by Legend 420:
So basically I have a mod to add more music to the bards in Skyrim, unfortunately most of the places I visit always have a male bard and the mod only works for the women. Is there a mod I can get to replace them with females? Or can I simply spawn an NPC? I've had a look at the Skyrim wiki and I can only find female bard NPC's that are unique characters from other towns, which would be weird having duplicates and might cause glitches or something.

Solitude Winking Skeever has a female bard.
Dr.Herpatitis Z May 10 @ 4:49pm 
Originally posted by DrZann:
For some reason I came into this topic thinking you had said "Mod that adds female beards".

same here,lol
Potential Legend May 10 @ 5:00pm 
Originally posted by Don't feed the ducks™:
Originally posted by Legend 420:
So basically I have a mod to add more music to the bards in Skyrim, unfortunately most of the places I visit always have a male bard and the mod only works for the women. Is there a mod I can get to replace them with females? Or can I simply spawn an NPC? I've had a look at the Skyrim wiki and I can only find female bard NPC's that are unique characters from other towns, which would be weird having duplicates and might cause glitches or something.

Solitude Winking Skeever has a female bard.

That's only helpful if I'm in Solitude.
Zee_ May 10 @ 5:10pm 
There are mods that add female bard companions, and the Become a Bard mod which lets you play as one complete with the ability to earn money and increase your rating by playing in taverns. But as far as I know, there aren't any mods that turn all male bards into females.

Become a Bard.
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=200602183

Last edited by Zee_; May 10 @ 5:10pm
Duck #nomuney May 10 @ 5:28pm 
In console click the bard and type "sexchange"
Duck #nomuney May 10 @ 5:29pm 
Warning this command is not for the faint hearted cause you'll see why.
BelphegorATS May 10 @ 6:07pm 
There are plenty of female bards in Skyrim if you know which inns they can be found in.
Fayde1 May 11 @ 12:52am 
Yep there's another one you can speechcheck to play you a song in another inn too - they are there.... maybe duplicate and modify them?
Don't feed the ducks™ May 11 @ 6:32am 
Originally posted by Legend 420:
Originally posted by Don't feed the ducks™:

Solitude Winking Skeever has a female bard.

That's only helpful if I'm in Solitude.

You want one to follow you around or something? I assumed you couldn't find any female bards to test your mod out.
Potential Legend May 11 @ 2:28pm 
Originally posted by Don't feed the ducks™:
Originally posted by Legend 420:

That's only helpful if I'm in Solitude.

You want one to follow you around or something? I assumed you couldn't find any female bards to test your mod out.

Nah I already found a mod that makes bards follow you lol I'm looking for a way to simply replace the male bards in the Inns etc with female bards.
Don't feed the ducks™ May 11 @ 2:36pm 
Originally posted by Legend 420:
Originally posted by Don't feed the ducks™:

You want one to follow you around or something? I assumed you couldn't find any female bards to test your mod out.

Nah I already found a mod that makes bards follow you lol I'm looking for a way to simply replace the male bards in the Inns etc with female bards.

Doubt there is a mod that does this. Just go to places that DO have female bards. Avoid the male minstrels. Simples.
Showing 1-12 of 12 comments
< >
Per page: 15 30 50
Date Posted: May 10 @ 2:19pm
Posts: 12