The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

View Stats:
The Whale Cult May 6, 2014 @ 10:02pm
eyes are skin colour
for some reason all the eyes in my game are skin coulour
< >
Showing 1-9 of 9 comments
Gropax May 6, 2014 @ 10:57pm 
Ive seen this before using ENB is that what you are using.if so you have the wrong wrapper or injector version for the ENB.
The Whale Cult May 6, 2014 @ 10:59pm 
Originally posted by Gropax:
Ive seen this before using ENB is that what you are using.if so you have the wrong wrapper or injector version for the ENB.
ok they must of brought out a new version of enb dev that inst compatible with realvision
Gropax May 6, 2014 @ 11:06pm 
just goto ENB site and look for the version that realvision wants if it wants say .112 get that version and not any other version.
The Whale Cult May 6, 2014 @ 11:12pm 
Originally posted by Gropax:
just goto ENB site and look for the version that realvision wants if it wants say .112 get that version and not any other version.
i can only get v0.254 not v0.251 or 252 that it says you need
Gropax May 6, 2014 @ 11:12pm 
and realvison wants version .254

http://enbdev.com/mod_tesskyrim_v0254.htm

Gropax May 6, 2014 @ 11:12pm 
you have an old version of realvison then

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/30936/?
The Whale Cult May 7, 2014 @ 8:44am 

Originally posted by Gropax:
you have an old version of realvison then

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/30936/?
i have v0.254 and now the eyes look like an endless void
Malak May 7, 2014 @ 8:45am 
^ cool, the window to the soul
The Whale Cult May 7, 2014 @ 8:52am 
Originally posted by Malak:
^ cool, the window to the soul
dont look into their eyes, youl never come back
< >
Showing 1-9 of 9 comments
Per page: 15 30 50

Date Posted: May 6, 2014 @ 10:02pm
Posts: 9