harnandodisoto Apr 30 @ 8:55pm
Modding Skyrim Legendary Edition How?
I have the Legendary edition, And I want to add it to my library, But I don'tknow how to add it through its exe(or what ever, Steam is looking for, Kinda Threw away the box), Anyway, Looking through My files, I have been looking online to Install mods onto it, But All I get, is modding for the Elder scrolls version. I have found 2 Mods(My guess is for the Elder scrolls,) for FPS improve ment, but have been unable to install them seeing how the File formats on my Hardrive I installed it on, and the ones in most tutorials for Elderscrolls, Have completly different File Compartments, or what have you. I need help installing the SkyBoost_r3 and d3d9(I think is a Mod) Mods into the Skyrim I have, Can someone help me?
Showing 1-15 of 24 comments
< >
BL00DBALLAD Apr 30 @ 9:11pm 
Mods only work if their compatible with the dlc id recommend reading the readme files before installing cuz some mods recquires others to play them try the skyrim nexus website for help on this.
BL00DBALLAD Apr 30 @ 9:12pm 
I would also recommend downloading a mod manager for skyrim.
pike Apr 30 @ 9:37pm 
before you can mod the game you have to install the game , it's not in your library , steam is it's drm it's the only way to play/install it , unless you pirated the game , if you bought retail the cdkey is emailed to you , if you bought retail the key is in the box , if you threw the box out and didnt write the key down your outa luck
harnandodisoto Apr 30 @ 11:23pm 
Originally posted by pike:
before you can mod the game you have to install the game , it's not in your library , steam is it's drm it's the only way to play/install it , unless you pirated the game , if you bought retail the cdkey is emailed to you , if you bought retail the key is in the box , if you threw the box out and didnt write the key down your outa luck

1.Bought Retail
2. Had no Idea where the CD Key was on disk or what have you-
3.F*ck...

But still, is there any mod managers You'd Reccommend?
(Excluding Nexus...)
Last edited by harnandodisoto; Apr 30 @ 11:23pm
harnandodisoto Apr 30 @ 11:25pm 
Also, Is there even a way/ youtube tutorial on modding the Legendary edition Manually?
[KL] Master Dan [StormCats] May 1 @ 12:37am 
Buys computer game...


Throws away Box....

I'm outta here!
hostilehitman May 1 @ 1:07am 
The game uses Steamworks so unless you pirated it, you won't be running it without it being in your library.
Alkpaz May 1 @ 1:48am 
if you have to ask "how to mod" you shouldn't be using mods.
hostilehitman May 1 @ 1:19pm 
Originally posted by Alkpaz:
if you have to ask "how to mod" you shouldn't be using mods.
That is very illogical. You should give your opinion more thought.
Piʞα May 1 @ 1:37pm 
Last edited by Piʞα; May 1 @ 1:37pm
harnandodisoto May 1 @ 4:05pm 
Originally posted by Hostile Hitman:
The game uses Steamworks so unless you pirated it, you won't be running it without it being in your library.

Welp I don't know what's going on, What Am I supposed to tell you I'm no Computer Programmer.
harnandodisoto May 1 @ 4:13pm 
Originally posted by minoravatar:
Start here.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RxQ1JN_X-_Y

Thank you.
Alex May 1 @ 4:52pm 
You bought a game, somehow installed it without steam activation which is required and threw the game away.
harnandodisoto May 1 @ 10:11pm 
Originally posted by Alex:
You bought a game, somehow installed it without steam activation which is required and threw the game away.

Hey I already lost the CD A while ago, and Keeping around pointless PC Cases would just build up as a pile somewhere, So I often Throw them Out after installing the games. *Sigh* Its unfortunate That I didn't bother to install it the moment I got it, but I was busy ok?
Showing 1-15 of 24 comments
< >
Per page: 15 30 50
Date Posted: Apr 30 @ 8:55pm
Posts: 24