Nikolai_1- Apr 14 @ 11:55am
Help Skyrim has stopped working
Whenever i try to start skyrim with SKSE it does not work and i get a message saying Skyrim has stopped working. I have been using skse for a while now and it has been working perfectly but ever since my power went out while i was playing skyrim it now gives me the Skyrim has stopped working message and i dont know how to fix it. Please help.
Showing 1-10 of 10 comments
< >
MikuCore Apr 14 @ 12:15pm 
verify the integretiy of your local files:
right click skyrim in library->properties->local files->verify...
Nikolai_1- Apr 14 @ 12:32pm 
Originally posted by NightCore:
verify the integretiy of your local files:
right click skyrim in library->properties->local files->verify...
I did that and i just got a message saying 1 files failed to validate and will be reaquired but nothing happend and my game still crashes.
[MEOW]Jolien99 Apr 14 @ 12:39pm 
i had the same thing..u have to download the 1 file.. then check the game and restore the settings u used to have. Error usually occurs in game settings file for some reason. I already had it 2 times
Nikolai_1- Apr 14 @ 12:52pm 
Originally posted by MEOWJolien99:
i had the same thing..u have to download the 1 file.. then check the game and restore the settings u used to have. Error usually occurs in game settings file for some reason. I already had it 2 times
How do i download the 1 file and restore the settings?
MikuCore Apr 14 @ 12:52pm 
delete skyrim.ini from documents/mygames/skyrim
dont worry about the one dloaded file
Nikolai_1- Apr 14 @ 1:00pm 
Originally posted by NightCore:
delete skyrim.ini from documents/mygames/skyrim
dont worry about the one dloaded file
It does not work :(
[MEOW]Jolien99 Apr 14 @ 1:01pm 
jsut press download file.. deleting ini didnt work for me;(
Nikolai_1- Apr 14 @ 1:14pm 
Originally posted by MEOWJolien99:
jsut press download file.. deleting ini didnt work for me;(
I downloaded the file and it did not work so im probably just going to delete all my files in skyrim and just redownload them.
Trigger Apr 14 @ 2:13pm 
When you "Verify Integrity of Game Cache" it will ALWAYS SAY 1 file failed to, that 1 file failed is your Graphic's card and once you close the page down, then press play, the game will detect your graphic's card and set it's recommend setting, then just go play your game.
[KL] Master Dan [StormCats] Apr 14 @ 3:12pm 
Have any of your mods been reshuffled / removed?

Have you looked in DATA FILES (in game launcher window) To see if any DLC or other plug-ins have been un-checked?
Showing 1-10 of 10 comments
< >
Per page: 15 30 50
Date Posted: Apr 14 @ 11:55am
Posts: 10