The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

View Stats:
Up? Mar 27, 2014 @ 8:29am
A fixed problem
Some form of post you will never see again
Last edited by Up?; Dec 13, 2015 @ 5:02pm
< >
Showing 1-10 of 10 comments
baterism Mar 27, 2014 @ 8:35am 
I don't remember hearing any voice when married. Might be a bug.

Or might be something behind you.
hedgie_yozh Mar 27, 2014 @ 8:41am 
Got any mods? Sounds of Skyrim adds some easter eggs.
Last edited by hedgie_yozh; Mar 27, 2014 @ 8:41am
It was the voice of a GOD saying the word "DOOM' Terrible thing marriage is. LOL
Mister E Mar 27, 2014 @ 10:05am 
Now that's immersion, you'll get the same sensation when you get married IRL :)
MageThis Mar 27, 2014 @ 10:19am 
Did it sound like "Oops"?
Up? Mar 27, 2014 @ 10:56am 
Originally posted by hedgie_yozh:
Got any mods? Sounds of Skyrim adds some easter eggs.
I do...
Up? Mar 27, 2014 @ 10:57am 
Originally posted by MageThis:
Did it sound like "Oops"?
No, more like HINDUUUUUN (Or something)
Up? Mar 27, 2014 @ 10:58am 
Originally posted by baterism:
I don't remember hearing any voice when married. Might be a bug.

Or might be something behind you.
-_- Thanks for the "[(GOOD)]" Night sleep...
Brandybuck Mar 27, 2014 @ 11:50am 
Sounds like a bug. I bet it was the Greybeards shouting DOVAHKIN!
Up? Mar 27, 2014 @ 2:27pm 
Originally posted by Brandybuck:
Sounds like a bug. I bet it was the Greybeards shouting DOVAHKIN!
Now that i think of that............. Yeah! It probably was!
< >
Showing 1-10 of 10 comments
Per page: 15 30 50

Date Posted: Mar 27, 2014 @ 8:29am
Posts: 10