Amber Baal Mar 21 @ 9:49pm
vampire > werewolf.
Debate me you will lose.
Showing 1-15 of 22 comments
< >
Xsafro Mar 21 @ 9:55pm 
Somebody's into Vampires today.
Now is this Elder Scrolls Vampires/Werewolf or just in general.
Stania Mar 21 @ 10:44pm 
I'm a Vampire Lord and I like it.
Amber Baal Mar 21 @ 10:50pm 
Originally posted by YIfrreX:
Somebody's into Vampires today.
Now is this Elder Scrolls Vampires/Werewolf or just in general.


>MFW this is skyrim forums.
Originally posted by Amber Baal:
Originally posted by YIfrreX:
Somebody's into Vampires today.
Now is this Elder Scrolls Vampires/Werewolf or just in general.


>MFW this is skyrim forums.
But sometimes posters don't properly post where they should.
Amber Baal Mar 22 @ 12:04pm 
Originally posted by Hamsterbytes , bits and nibbles:
Originally posted by Amber Baal:


>MFW this is skyrim forums.
But sometimes posters don't properly post where they should.

>MFW you just insulted me
Dr. Shocks . DO Mar 22 @ 12:13pm 
Dawnguard > Vampires
bobczes Mar 22 @ 12:19pm 
Originally posted by Amber Baal:
Debate me you will lose.

This has been a facinating debate.
Amber Baal Mar 22 @ 12:26pm 
Originally posted by Shocks -Dawnguard Brotherhood-:
Dawnguard > Vampires

mfw you fcked your character gratz on gimping yourself
Liam Mar 22 @ 12:41pm 
Originally posted by bobczes:
Originally posted by Amber Baal:
Debate me you will lose.

This has been a facinating debate.


Originally posted by Amber Baal:
Originally posted by Shocks -Dawnguard Brotherhood-:
Dawnguard > Vampires

mfw you fcked your character gratz on gimping yourself


join dawnguard, become vampire lord.
Xsafro Mar 22 @ 12:48pm 
Originally posted by Amber Baal:
Originally posted by Shocks -Dawnguard Brotherhood-:
Dawnguard > Vampires

mfw you fcked your character gratz on gimping yourself
"debate me you will lose".
I don't think a kid swearing counts as a debate.
Last edited by Xsafro; Mar 22 @ 12:48pm
Amber Baal Mar 22 @ 1:00pm 
Originally posted by YIfrreX:
Originally posted by Amber Baal:

mfw you fcked your character gratz on gimping yourself
"debate me you will lose".
I don't think a kid swearing counts as a debate.

no one has even debated me yet, people just making stupid comments, top kek.
minoravatar Mar 22 @ 2:07pm 
My character is both thanks to a mod, I win.
hedgie_yozh Mar 22 @ 2:09pm 
Wow, it's like Lincoln and Douglass in here.
Stania Mar 22 @ 2:13pm 
Originally posted by Liam:
join dawnguard, become vampire lord.
Oh yeah, indeed it's the best option. Being a powerful Vampire Lord which hunts less civilized vampires and other monsters it's quite fun.
Amber Baal Mar 22 @ 2:16pm 
Originally posted by minoravatar:
My character is both thanks to a mod, I win.

>modding games 2000+14
L2P.
Showing 1-15 of 22 comments
< >
Per page: 15 30 50
Date Posted: Mar 21 @ 9:49pm
Posts: 22