The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

View Stats:
BrutalAce Mar 12, 2014 @ 3:11pm
Move Housecarl to a custom (Mod) house

First of all sorry if this has been asked before, I am new with skyrim modding so kind of clueless about this. I have downloaded a custom house mod (Riverside Lodge) and then some other recommended mods like "Spouse can live anywhere" and "Ultimate Follower Overhaul".

Now spouse can live anywhere works quite well but what should I do about housecarl ? they don't move to the custom house. I have heard that UFO can achieve this but I don't understand how ?

Please help.
< >
Showing 1-3 of 3 comments
G20 Mar 12, 2014 @ 5:02pm 
The second one on this list does that 'custom family home'
It may work half way through a play byt the modder recomends using the mod from the start, you can move everyone in.. and have more kidz :)
check it out.
don't forget to rate;)
BrutalAce Mar 13, 2014 @ 3:24am 
Thanks for the reply and collection, it surely has some useful mods but the second one you recommended (custom family home) is meant for the DLC right ? I don't have the DLC, only original Skyrim so that won't work with my game ? if so then any other advice ?
G20 Mar 13, 2014 @ 3:44am 
What a shame :( There's only two in that collection that are DLC dependant. I'm sorry to say i don't know of another one for vanilla, hearthfire dlc isn't too expensive (£4), but to be honest someone baught it for me and i made them a mod.. I'll keep my eyes peeled for a mod that does that for the normal game, and maybe someone will notice this thread and know off the top of their head like me.. (sometimes).. often people advise a google search, I'm always blatting around google and youtube, so i might turn something up..
< >
Showing 1-3 of 3 comments
Per page: 15 30 50

Date Posted: Mar 12, 2014 @ 3:11pm
Posts: 3