Shelt Mar 11, 2014 @ 11:54am
Brodual's Font Replacer?
Anyone know what mod Brodual uses in his videos?

http://youtu.be/BOacDE3Gbbs

The font is super nice.
Showing 1-13 of 13 comments
< >
[KL] Master Dan [StormCats] Mar 11, 2014 @ 11:56am 
I can never make out what the hell he is saying let alone what's on the screen :/

WAIT - that bandit has a ♥♥♥♥ing arrow sticking out of his head??

>.>
Last edited by [KL] Master Dan [StormCats]; Mar 11, 2014 @ 11:57am
gnewna Mar 11, 2014 @ 12:12pm 
I don't know but I WANT THAT MOD. Damn it. Must not confuse my poor game further...
.:.Kih.:. Mar 11, 2014 @ 12:18pm 
http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/95/? pretty sure its that mod he's using, look at the images to identify the font.
Shelt Mar 11, 2014 @ 12:20pm 
That mod is pretty sweet if you're sick of picking up skill books and gaining an instant level in something you'll likely never use.

*picks up lockpicking skill book* ~GROAN~
Shelt Mar 11, 2014 @ 12:24pm 
Originally posted by ◄Kihlo►:
http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/95/? pretty sure its that mod he's using, look at the images to identify the font.

I looked at this earlier but damn this mod hasn't been updated since 2011 and people are reporting it doesn't work
.:.Kih.:. Mar 11, 2014 @ 12:25pm 
it works for me, I don't think it will hurt trying it out.
Shelt Mar 11, 2014 @ 12:53pm 
OK thanx
[KL] Master Dan [StormCats] Mar 11, 2014 @ 12:56pm 
Picks up alteration book,

*GROAN!*

Originally posted by Shelt:
That mod is pretty sweet if you're sick of picking up skill books and gaining an instant level in something you'll likely never use.

*picks up lockpicking skill book* ~GROAN~
gnewna Mar 11, 2014 @ 2:28pm 
*has 100 Alchemy and a lifetime's supply of potions, so is intending to make it Legendary soon* *picks up Alchemy skill book*

~GROAN~
[KL] Master Dan [StormCats] Mar 12, 2014 @ 11:51am 
ROTFLOL!
Trigger Mar 12, 2014 @ 12:02pm 
Use your Follower to pick up books, then you take the books from your follower without gaining any skill points
gnewna Mar 12, 2014 @ 1:02pm 
There's actually a mod which says 'this is a [whatever] skill book, read now or take to read later?' I should probably re-install it, I guess.
Kyroth *Birthday* Mar 12, 2014 @ 2:16pm 
Originally posted by KL Master Dan StormCats:
I can never make out what the hell he is saying let alone what's on the screen :/

WAIT - that bandit has a ♥♥♥♥ing arrow sticking out of his head??

>.>

How can you NOT understand what he's saying? He's speaking nice and clearly.
Showing 1-13 of 13 comments
< >
Per page: 15 30 50
Date Posted: Mar 11, 2014 @ 11:54am
Posts: 13