Lazy Pear Feb 19, 2014 @ 7:58pm
Looking for a mod that adds the pyromancer armor set from dark souls.
So lately I have been playing a lot of Dark Souls and my favorite class is the pyromancer and its armor is pretty bad ♥♥♥, I was wondering has anyone found, can make, or know where I can find a mod that adds the pyromancers armor set to skyrim?
Showing 1-10 of 10 comments
< >
Hamsterbytes , bits and nibbles Feb 20, 2014 @ 12:29am 
Try a search through workshop mods. Or go to Nexus site and do a search
Lazy Pear Feb 20, 2014 @ 8:18am 
Originally posted by Hamsterbytes , bits and nibbles:
Try a search through workshop mods. Or go to Nexus site and do a search

Already did and nothing turned up other than a bunch of highly unrelated bakini armor mods
Hamsterbytes , bits and nibbles Feb 20, 2014 @ 8:36am 
look up "dark souls armor" by lagrie on the workshop. I hope this is what u r looking for. I very seldom do a search for anyone.But I must be in a good mood today.
Lazy Pear Feb 20, 2014 @ 8:40am 
Originally posted by Hamsterbytes , bits and nibbles:
look up "dark souls armor" by lagrie on the workshop. I hope this is what u r looking for. I very seldom do a search for anyone.But I must be in a good mood today.

I have seen all the major ports like that and I even have them I am just looking for one specifc armor and since all I can do when it comes to making mods is picking something already in the game and adding my own enchantments to it. :/
Hamsterbytes , bits and nibbles Feb 20, 2014 @ 8:41am 
Well good luck. Have a good day, sorry that didn't help.
Lazy Pear Feb 20, 2014 @ 8:42am 
Originally posted by Hamsterbytes , bits and nibbles:
Well good luck. Have a good day, sorry that didn't help.
Thanks for the help and same to you
Hamsterbytes , bits and nibbles Feb 20, 2014 @ 9:07am 
I put this in my search engine "dark souls armor for skyrim" It gave me lots of you tube sites and for NEXUS. Have you tried looking them up that way?
http://www.facepunch.com/showthread.php?t=1262653&page=8
http://www.nexusmods.com/darksouls/mods/searchresults/?notags
http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/22899/?
Last edited by Hamsterbytes , bits and nibbles; Feb 20, 2014 @ 9:26am
Lazy Pear Feb 20, 2014 @ 9:34am 
Originally posted by Hamsterbytes , bits and nibbles:
I put this in my search engine "dark souls armor for skyrim" It gave me lots of you tube sites and for NEXUS. Have you tried looking them up that way?
http://www.facepunch.com/showthread.php?t=1262653&page=8
http://www.nexusmods.com/darksouls/mods/searchresults/?notags
http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/22899/?

I have both the first and the last one (cosplaying as artorias is bad-♥♥♥) the second is a bunch of really useful stuff for dark souls lol
Hamsterbytes , bits and nibbles Feb 20, 2014 @ 9:44am 
maybe u can ask Skyrim modding author "Lagrie" if he/she would be interested it making a Dark Souls Pyromancer armor for u. He/she is on both workshop and Nexus
Lazy Pear Feb 20, 2014 @ 9:46am 
Thats a good idea
Showing 1-10 of 10 comments
< >
Per page: 15 30 50
Date Posted: Feb 19, 2014 @ 7:58pm
Posts: 10