The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

View Stats:
Walkie Talkie Feb 14, 2014 @ 4:31pm
Need help, any mods to lift follower limit?
So what I need (I think) is a mod or command that increases the non-humanoid follower limit, I would like to have all three mods:
http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/36136/?
http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/17864/?
http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/50640/?
erm, thanks!
< >
Showing 1-15 of 25 comments
Bob Feb 14, 2014 @ 4:44pm 
This one raises it to a max of 5. I don't know if it will work with the one's you have, but might be worth a shot. It's got lots of other goodies too.

Amazing Follower Tweaks --> LINK[www.nexusmods.com]
Last edited by Bob; Feb 14, 2014 @ 4:44pm
ARmodder Feb 14, 2014 @ 4:46pm 
Last edited by ARmodder; Feb 14, 2014 @ 4:47pm
Bob Feb 14, 2014 @ 4:53pm 
Ulitimate Follower Overhaul (UFO) will give you up to 15 followers. I don't use it, but you might be interested in it, along with the ones already mentioned above.

Ulitimate Follower Overhaul --> LINK[www.nexusmods.com]
Last edited by Bob; Feb 14, 2014 @ 4:56pm
ARmodder Feb 14, 2014 @ 5:02pm 
Originally posted by Bob:
Ulitimate Follower Overhaul (UFO) will give you up to 15 followers. I don't use it, but you might be interested in it, along with the ones already mentioned above.

Ulitimate Follower Overhaul --> LINK[www.nexusmods.com]
I forgot about that one, I know there is a certain mod used in conjunction with console commands that allows you to have over 50 followers but it requires SKSE and probably a bit more resources.
Walkie Talkie Feb 14, 2014 @ 5:02pm 
Right, thanks alot but wont work, thanks though
Walkie Talkie Feb 14, 2014 @ 5:03pm 
Ive got SKSE I think
Walkie Talkie Feb 14, 2014 @ 5:04pm 
In fact, I didnt dismiss any followers at the start, retry!
ARmodder Feb 14, 2014 @ 5:06pm 
Originally posted by Walkie Talkie:
In fact, I didnt dismiss any followers at the start, retry!
yeah retry!
Bob Feb 14, 2014 @ 5:06pm 
Originally posted by ARmodder:
I forgot about that one, I know there is a certain mod used in conjunction with console commands that allows you to have over 50 followers but it requires SKSE and probably a bit more resources.
50! I don't think I had any more than 2. I like small groups.
ARmodder Feb 14, 2014 @ 5:20pm 
yeah me too right now i'm looking for a mod that allows either for random follower generation or that allows me to recruit any unamed NPC such as a hunter or soldier I hate it when I have Lydia or another housecarl as a follower and they die in battle when I'm in another world like Moonpath to Elsweyr.
Walkie Talkie Feb 14, 2014 @ 5:23pm 
There is some like that, and a consle command I think?
Bob Feb 14, 2014 @ 5:26pm 
Originally posted by ARmodder:
yeah me too right now i'm looking for a mod that allows either for random follower generation or that allows me to recruit any unamed NPC such as a hunter or soldier I hate it when I have Lydia or another housecarl as a follower and they die in battle when I'm in another world like Moonpath to Elsweyr.
The one I listed, AFT has an Option: Followers can't die. Very nice to have if you're particularly fond of a follower.
Last edited by Bob; Feb 14, 2014 @ 5:27pm
Walkie Talkie Feb 14, 2014 @ 5:32pm 
Right, Ive retried everyone again, nothing, maybe I can ditch the dog, get a troll spell or something, much appreciated though, thanks
MageThis Feb 14, 2014 @ 5:33pm 
AFT, wtf a stupid thread.
Last edited by MageThis; Feb 14, 2014 @ 5:35pm
Walkie Talkie Feb 14, 2014 @ 5:35pm 
AFT?
< >
Showing 1-15 of 25 comments
Per page: 15 30 50

Date Posted: Feb 14, 2014 @ 4:31pm
Posts: 25