The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

View Stats:
What do you think?
Took me ages to get it jussssst right but I like it. My best screenshot yet.

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=269598522
Last edited by Don't feed the ducks™; Jun 10, 2014 @ 4:59pm
< >
Showing 1-15 of 24 comments
Do you want my honest opinion or do you just want me to say "nice"?
Be honest please :D
Okay. I think it doesn't fit the game world in any way shape or form; like having a hovercar instead of a horse. I think the armor is completely impractical and will be entirely ineffective in combat.
Last edited by Vita, Mortis, Careo; Jun 10, 2014 @ 5:07pm
Originally posted by Two Bears:
Okay. I think it doesn't fit the game world in any way shape or form; like having a hovercar instead of a horse. I think the armor is completely impractical and will be entirely ineffective in combat.

No like how is the screenshot? Quality? Pose? Location? Lighting? etc.

Not practicality of armour lol.
Last edited by Don't feed the ducks™; Jun 10, 2014 @ 5:08pm
MageThis Jun 10, 2014 @ 5:09pm 
Too bare for Two Bears? The screenshot is well done IMO and the toon is ... hot.
Last edited by MageThis; Jun 10, 2014 @ 5:10pm
Originally posted by Don't feed the ducks™:
Originally posted by Two Bears:
Okay. I think it doesn't fit the game world in any way shape or form; like having a hovercar instead of a horse. I think the armor is completely impractical and will be entirely ineffective in combat.

No like how is the screenshot? Quality? Pose? Location? etc.

Not practicality of armour lol.

Oh okay. Then the pose is great....

If you're doing a porn shoot.
Originally posted by MageThis:
Too bare for Two Bears?

Too bare to be practical. There's a reason that armors protect the lower torso.
Last edited by Vita, Mortis, Careo; Jun 10, 2014 @ 5:11pm
Originally posted by Two Bears:
Originally posted by Don't feed the ducks™:

No like how is the screenshot? Quality? Pose? Location? etc.

Not practicality of armour lol.

Oh okay. Then the pose is great....

If you're doing a porn shoot.

Other factors I listed?
Does it look overly saturated to you?
Originally posted by Don't feed the ducks™:
Originally posted by Two Bears:

Oh okay. Then the pose is great....

If you're doing a porn shoot.

Other factors I listed?

Color saturation makes the locale look like you're shooting in the Carribean, not Alaska, if you know what I mean. Background blur is a bit overdone.
Originally posted by Two Bears:
Originally posted by Don't feed the ducks™:

Other factors I listed?

Color saturation makes the locale look like you're shooting in the Carribean, not Alaska, if you know what I mean. Background blur is a bit overdone.

Yeah I got bored of Skyrim's landscape. That's really the look I was going for. Blur is set to default in ENB but i'll lower it if I can. Anything else?
Originally posted by Don't feed the ducks™:
Originally posted by Two Bears:

Color saturation makes the locale look like you're shooting in the Carribean, not Alaska, if you know what I mean. Background blur is a bit overdone.

Yeah I got bored of Skyrim's landscape. That's really the look I was going for. Blur is set to default in ENB but i'll lower it if I can. Anything else?

No. If you're happy with it that's all that really matters. Don't really matter what I think about it.
Actually blur looks okay to me. I'll change things up to see if I like it any better.
Originally posted by Two Bears:
Originally posted by Don't feed the ducks™:

Yeah I got bored of Skyrim's landscape. That's really the look I was going for. Blur is set to default in ENB but i'll lower it if I can. Anything else?

No. If you're happy with it that's all that really matters. Don't really matter what I think about it.

I like a second opinion when doing something. Thanks for the feedback! :D
Bed time now :D
< >
Showing 1-15 of 24 comments
Per page: 15 30 50

Date Posted: Jun 10, 2014 @ 4:58pm
Posts: 24