(-o-) PKMN_PMU_Swampert Jun 1 @ 10:50am
I cannot fast travel because it says guards are pusuing, but I have no bounty anywhere! Please help.
I cannot fast travel because it says guards are pusuing. I have seen others with this bug, and it usually works when they clear all their bounties. It did not for me however, and now I cannot sleep, fast travel, or wait. Please help me.
Showing 1-15 of 22 comments
< >
Trigger Jun 1 @ 11:20am 
Verify Integrity of game cache.
Smile n Fire Jun 1 @ 11:26am 
have you tried to get new bounties and pay those off? can you still sneak successfully or does it seem someone is always following? go to jail and serve your time see what happens
try the toggle commands for AI wait 1-2 minutes and reapply AI. can you fast travel during the AI off time?
Sometime ago like 18 months i remember something about dying and the game auto loading fixes somethings. i cant find it now so it may be my imagination , false fix, or just hiding.
if all else fails you can use the moveto command if you know the ID of targets within the cities you want to travel to
(-o-) PKMN_PMU_Swampert Jun 1 @ 11:36am 
Originally posted by Smile n Fire:
have you tried to get new bounties and pay those off? can you still sneak successfully or does it seem someone is always following? go to jail and serve your time see what happens
try the toggle commands for AI wait 1-2 minutes and reapply AI. can you fast travel during the AI off time?
Sometime ago like 18 months i remember something about dying and the game auto loading fixes somethings. i cant find it now so it may be my imagination , false fix, or just hiding.
if all else fails you can use the moveto command if you know the ID of targets within the cities you want to travel to

I can sneak sucessfully, and I have gotten new bounties.
Could you tell me the console commands to toggle ai?
Smile n Fire Jun 1 @ 12:37pm 
tai
this shuts it off/on globally

tcai
toggles combat AI globally

tdetect
wont be able to see you globally

add an id after each above command to target for you go globallly


tscr
toggles scripts but i wouldnt until all others are tried
good luck remember to turn back on
Last edited by Smile n Fire; Jun 1 @ 12:38pm
(-o-) PKMN_PMU_Swampert Jun 1 @ 2:35pm 
Originally posted by Smile n Fire:
tai
this shuts it off/on globally

tcai
toggles combat AI globally

tdetect
wont be able to see you globally

add an id after each above command to target for you go globallly


tscr
toggles scripts but i wouldnt until all others are tried
good luck remember to turn back on
Thanks
(-o-) PKMN_PMU_Swampert Jun 1 @ 2:37pm 
wait. none of them worked
Smile n Fire Jun 1 @ 2:51pm 
Originally posted by (-o-) PKMN_Mudkip:
wait. none of them worked
I wish i could help you more but ive never had this problem so im shooting in the dark. Like i said if you know the ids of people in the cities you can player.moveto . its a pain but it could make things bearable.
(-o-) PKMN_PMU_Swampert Jun 1 @ 4:41pm 
thanks for your efforts
gregs103 Jun 2 @ 9:41am 
i don't know if this will help but i get a similar message saying can't fast travel because enemies nearby and no one is around. this happens in both citied and the countryside. i even turn up the speaker volume to make sure no music is playing. i walk for about 10 seconds and then fast travel works with no problem.
Smile n Fire Jun 2 @ 10:21am 
Originally posted by gregs103:
i don't know if this will help but i get a similar message saying can't fast travel because enemies nearby and no one is around. this happens in both citied and the countryside. i even turn up the speaker volume to make sure no music is playing. i walk for about 10 seconds and then fast travel works with no problem.
ive had this many times but like you said it goes away. ive even heard voices that went away. i use subtitles but none registered with the voices. i even searched to find nothing. a couple minutes it was gone.
John Gromorg Jun 2 @ 1:14pm 
Can one fast travel on a horse when a bounty is in effect? Since guards are after you anyway, steal a horse and get the heck out of there. If you can't fast travel at least the guards will be outrun until you get to another hold.
Last edited by John Gromorg; Jun 2 @ 1:16pm
(-o-) PKMN_PMU_Swampert Jun 2 @ 1:14pm 
Guards are not after me. I have no bounty. I have attempted all of the recommended, but nothing happened
Smile n Fire Jun 2 @ 1:16pm 
Originally posted by John Gromorg:
Can one fast travel on a horse when a bounty is in effect? Since guards are after you anyway, steal a horse and get the heck out of there.
as long as you are not triggering a npc or reatures combat ai you can but when you are you cant waitsleep or fasttravel
(-o-) PKMN_PMU_Swampert Jun 2 @ 1:16pm 
Originally posted by Smile n Fire:
as long as you are not triggering a npc or reatures combat ai you can but when you are you cant waitsleep or fasttravel

I can sleep, but not wait or fast travel

I have toggled AI and combat AI

Nothing is working
Smile n Fire Jun 2 @ 1:20pm 
it could be a mod cause i know there are mods that turn off fast travel and i would assume wait as well. if you adjusted anymods enabled this could be it
Showing 1-15 of 22 comments
< >
Per page: 15 30 50
Date Posted: Jun 1 @ 10:50am
Posts: 22