Tankista_LisekPL Jul 14 @ 4:46am
Any mod which add more farm animals like pigs?
??
Showing 1-15 of 34 comments
< >
El Kemosabe Jul 14 @ 4:49am 
Hate to be a ♥♥♥♥ here but google is your friend, I don't know any of the top of my head as I'm not intersted in that kind of mod.
Lip_Gloss Jul 14 @ 5:35am 
Perhaps nexusmods have some mods. Try looking there.
`google it
Delta 1038 Jul 14 @ 6:22am 
There is. It even has the tag realistic/immersive in it. Google it.
El Kemosabe Jul 14 @ 6:27am 
Originally posted by Delta 1038:
There is. It even has the tag realistic/immersive in it. Google it.
It seriously has that tag?
Delta 1038 Jul 14 @ 6:30am 
Originally posted by El Kemosabe:
Originally posted by Delta 1038:
There is. It even has the tag realistic/immersive in it. Google it.
It seriously has that tag?

I'm pretty sure one out of four mods have either "realistic" or "immersive" in them. Other buzzwords include better and beautiful.
El Kemosabe Jul 14 @ 7:02am 
Originally posted by Delta 1038:
Originally posted by El Kemosabe:
It seriously has that tag?

I'm pretty sure one out of four mods have either "realistic" or "immersive" in them. Other buzzwords include better and beautiful.
I am speechless
Gavener Jul 14 @ 7:12am 
There is a mod for more Sheep!
Theotherguy is the creater, i use it
Fayde1 Jul 14 @ 7:14am 
I just went into Workshop and utilised a little-known fuction called SEARCH - I typed "farm animals" and on page 1 of results were 2 Mods that add, lo and behold, farm and domestic animals...

...What a strange occurance!
El Kemosabe Jul 14 @ 7:18am 
Originally posted by Fayde1:
I just went into Workshop and utilised a little-known fuction called SEARCH - I typed "farm animals" and on page 1 of results were 2 Mods that add, lo and behold, farm and domestic animals...

...What a strange occurance!
I have never heard of such a thing, tell me more Fayde...
Fayde1 Jul 14 @ 7:25am 
Well, I don't fully understand it - I think maybe there is something wrong with my Skyrim that made this happen - bloody Bethesda... I want my money back!!!
El Kemosabe Jul 14 @ 7:26am 
Originally posted by Fayde1:
Well, I don't fully understand it - I think maybe there is something wrong with my Skyrim that made this happen - bloody Bethesda... I want my money back!!!
You know who's fault this is? Osiris. OSIRIS IS ALWAYS TO BLAME!
Fayde1 Jul 14 @ 8:01am 
Hahaha I Knew It!!!!
Gavener Jul 14 @ 11:33am 
what happent o asking questions on game forums about the game you are playing and hoping a little human interaction vs. just search engin after search engin, a lot of times you could say ya, there a few mods, search them out, or you could be like"humm i'll just link what i see on steam wirkshop and sense i use them i'll give any tips i might no ?

its always the use search crap i do use it a lot and 50% of the time i still have to ask.
Lip_Gloss Jul 14 @ 11:38am 
Perhaps people just grew tired of doing searches for lazy people?
Perhaps if you explain how you have serched and failed to find what you want, people might help?
Showing 1-15 of 34 comments
< >
Per page: 15 30 50
Date Posted: Jul 14 @ 4:46am
Posts: 34