cool Jul 13 @ 10:38am
Why did I buy this game..
I don't even know why I bought this game's legendary edition in the summer sale if im not even going to play it's so boring the only thing i do is mess around with the console to keep my attention only put 10 hours into this game and never felt like playing again
Showing 1-15 of 21 comments
< >
zeiut Jul 13 @ 10:58am 
Yeah, why did you ?
Adura Jul 13 @ 10:59am 
how is it boring for you?

there might be a way to fix it with some details
Draaf fah Hahlor Jul 13 @ 11:04am 
looking at your games list BL2 is top for you so i guess Skyrim's pace don't suit you. Not to worry though, there will be a new BL soon, I hope ;)
Anti-Spiral Jul 13 @ 11:11am 
This is why you look up gameplay of games you're interested in
cool Jul 13 @ 11:13am 
I guess i should've done my research, and not based it on the reviews.
Adura Jul 13 @ 11:21am 
Originally posted by TheseusReborn:
I guess i should've done my research, and not based it on the reviews.
Those reviews are from fans of exploration RPGs. If that's not your cup of tea, then those reviews don't apply to you.

Same reason why you shouldn't trust the review of shooter fans if you really hate shooters >.<

Doesn't make the reviews incorrect, it just means they don't apply to you.
soldier905 Jul 13 @ 11:39am 
Originally posted by TheseusReborn:
I guess i should've done my research, and not based it on the reviews.

Seems you got more money than sense in this case as you threw around money without even looking into what you were going to buy .
Smile n Fire Jul 13 @ 11:58am 
Why am I responding to this thread?
Oh ya. research, research, research. and something called youtube.
just to help, you may want to advance all skills to 100. add in some god type gear and run through dungeons using a two handed weapon with maxed perks.
The fact you play borderlands tells me you want high explosive fast paced death and destruction. you are not going to get that here. I on the other hand bought borderlands and hated it so to each their own. have fun gaming
Suleku Jul 13 @ 12:37pm 
O.o I heard Elder scrolls online is better then this game... we should go check it out *troll mode* :D
Smile n Fire Jul 13 @ 12:40pm 
Originally posted by Suleku:
O.o I heard Elder scrolls online is better then this game... we should go check it out *troll mode* :D
there's an elder scrolls online? do i need an internet connection?
Grathagis Jul 13 @ 12:46pm 
Online... Internet Connection. Hmmm.
Adura Jul 13 @ 12:48pm 
Originally posted by G The Cure:
Originally posted by Smile n Fire:
there's an elder scrolls online? do i need an internet connection?
You'll need a hammer and a long piece of rope after playing the piece of shit that is TESO.
Hey!

That's totally blowing it out of proportion!! >:O


....


You'll need a nuclear bomb, after using bleach on your eyes, ears and mouth.


Ehehe >.<
But no, seriously, ESO is only okay/good if you're totally brand new to MMOs, don't play real ES games and/or have low expectations.

So...if you do, go nuts! (Or play a free WOW clone instead :P)
Last edited by Adura; Jul 13 @ 12:53pm
Mumbles Jul 13 @ 2:51pm 
I always have low expectations ...

That still didn't make ESO any good though!

Originally posted by Adura:
But no, seriously, ESO is only okay/good if you're totally brand new to MMOs, don't play real ES games and/or have low expectations.

So...if you do, go nuts! (Or play a free WOW clone instead :P)
Adura Jul 13 @ 3:06pm 
Originally posted by Mumbles:
I always have low expectations ...

That still didn't make ESO any good though!

Originally posted by Adura:
But no, seriously, ESO is only okay/good if you're totally brand new to MMOs, don't play real ES games and/or have low expectations.

So...if you do, go nuts! (Or play a free WOW clone instead :P)
Then they were not low enough O_o


I've heard it's enjoyable to those who haven't played an ES game, or any MMOs.

They seemed to enjoy it like people would their first mmo experience. Y'know, before you realize it's just a bunch of kill/fetch quests for grinding >.<
Skyrimnut Jul 13 @ 3:12pm 
Originally posted by Smile n Fire:
Why am I responding to this thread?
Oh ya. research, research, research. and something called youtube.
just to help, you may want to advance all skills to 100. add in some god type gear and run through dungeons using a two handed weapon with maxed perks.
The fact you play borderlands tells me you want high explosive fast paced death and destruction. you are not going to get that here. I on the other hand bought borderlands and hated it so to each their own. have fun gaming

I liked Borderlands when I played it. I like Skyrim better though.

Skyrim isn't for everyone. You can mod it to perhaps suit what you prefer more, OP. At least get your money's worth out of the game. Happens. I do my research before I buy, but sometimes I get zapped too. I have a couple of "what was I thinking?" games in my library. Fortunately, they were very much on sale when I made such booboos.
Showing 1-15 of 21 comments
< >
Per page: 15 30 50
Date Posted: Jul 13 @ 10:38am
Posts: 22