Grathagis Jul 8 @ 1:18am
So; You REALLY want a mod ?
To all the people who REALLY and DESPERATELY want a mod;
- look on Steam
- Look on Nexus
- Google It
- Learn how to make it yourself

If everything fails you are probably out of luck, just try again some time later.
Showing 1-7 of 7 comments
< >
Fayde1 Jul 8 @ 1:42am 
- Learn how to make it yourself

The Creation Kit is free with this awesome game, and there are plenty of tutorials to choose from :) The world of your creation is at your fingertips
gnewna Jul 8 @ 2:00am 
Plus, when you make your own mod you get a lovely warm/smug feeling AND an angel (Valkyrie?) gets its wings!
Grathagis Jul 8 @ 2:04am 
The feeling you get when you place a mod and other people rate it favorably, really boost your ego.
WanderingJarlPuncher Jul 8 @ 2:12am 
Originally posted by Grathagis:
The feeling you get when you place a mod and other people rate it favorably, really boost your ego.

yup and there are some AWESOME mods out there EVEN if peopel will say its unbalanced or the rating get out of hand who cares! skyrim is about having fun in a nice environment
Ilja Jul 8 @ 2:14am 
Originally posted by WanderingJarlPuncher:
yup and there are some AWESOME mods out there EVEN if peopel will say its unbalanced or the rating get out of hand who cares! skyrim is about having fun in a nice environment

My game has been modded so badly, that my character can't get past of a frostbite spider, at level 16 and Master difficulty. Creepy fellow one-shots her on sight. That's what I call a proper balance!

Wait... did you meant that unbalanced game would always mean making it easier? ;)
Last edited by Ilja; Jul 8 @ 2:15am
WanderingJarlPuncher Jul 8 @ 2:37am 
nah xd i was reffering to most comment ive been reading about armor mods liek immersive and so on on gamefaqs and other palces where they just call for unbalanced armor rating and perks for upgrades( wella know the cap is low as hell so who care if you end up with 3473 armor int he end when the cap is 560 more or less. this game is about having fun in a great place
Fayde1 Jul 8 @ 2:50am 
Originally posted by gnewna:
Plus, when you make your own mod you get a lovely warm/smug feeling AND an angel (Valkyrie?) gets its wings!

Love this imagery :)
Showing 1-7 of 7 comments
< >
Per page: 15 30 50
Date Posted: Jul 8 @ 1:18am
Posts: 7