WanderingJarlPuncher Jul 3 @ 12:19am
omfg!!!! epic battle and i cant loot more!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ty immersive patrol!!!!!!!!! just witnessed and took part in THE most epic fight ever! thalmor VS stormcloack VS empire <3 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SO MUCH LOOT AND SO MUCH MONEY!!!!!!!! WHY!?!?!?!?!?!!?!?!?!
Showing 1-9 of 9 comments
< >
WanderingJarlPuncher Jul 3 @ 12:21am 
11k gold pieces just in elven gear loots
gnewna Jul 3 @ 3:11am 
Either resign yourself to a long, slow walk back to town, or run to town, install Convenient Horses, buy a horse, and put some of the loot in your horse's inventory (or just buy a horse without the mod, climb on, and I think you can then go at normal horse speed and maybe even fast travel.)
WanderingJarlPuncher Jul 3 @ 3:13am 
yeah xD btu iw as still surprised 700 pounds of loots for a 5 minute battle xD
Skyrimnut Jul 3 @ 3:19am 
Originally posted by WanderingJarlPuncher:
yeah xD btu iw as still surprised 700 pounds of loots for a 5 minute battle xD

I have Northern encounters, which I think, adds Thalmor guarded borders. Barbas and I took care of a group of them guarding the Morrowind border with the Rift in the last playthrough, or rather Barbas tanked while I supported with my bound bow. I was very overencumbered when I finished, lots of sets of Elven and glass armor and thalmor robes.
Ilja Jul 3 @ 3:33am 
I am actually getting bit annoyed for how much extra loot Immersive Patrols offer. I don't even have battles installed, but Whiterun is surrounded by dead Dawnguard members and their gear a damn gold mine.

I don't know what is killing DG in masses. I might actually have to uninstall the mod for now, because balance got completely wiped out, when modular installer was removed from it.
Last edited by Ilja; Jul 3 @ 3:35am
Skyrimnut Jul 3 @ 3:39am 
Originally posted by Ilja (Ref):
I am actually getting bit annoyed for how much extra loot Immersive Patrols offer. I don't even have battles installed, but Whiterun is surrounded by dead Dawnguard members and their gear a damn gold mine.

I don't know what is killing DG in masses. I might actually have to uninstall the mod for now, because balance got completely wiped out, when modular installer was removed from it.

Yeah, looting the Thalmore gave me enough to purchase my house at Morthal and furnish it. Lol, I don't think I'll do immersive patrols. It'd gimme too much money, though with Scarcity installed the extra loot might be helpful rather than annoying.

Vampires?
Ilja Jul 3 @ 3:49am 
Originally posted by Skyrimnut:
Yeah, looting the Thalmore gave me enough to purchase my house at Morthal and furnish it. Lol, I don't think I'll do immersive patrols. It'd gimme too much money, though with Scarcity installed the extra loot might be helpful rather than annoying.

Vampires?

DG vampires are disabled for now. I am starting a full Civil War (overhaul) playtrough, without dragons, dragonborn powers or vampires. Of course I will release them all in to game, once Civil War is done. :)

This is where aggressive patrols and wandering bandits came in. They increased the overal feeling of Skyrim being an poorly controlled area, suffering from the chaos of civil war.
Last edited by Ilja; Jul 3 @ 3:50am
WanderingJarlPuncher Jul 3 @ 10:23am 
i was diong the crown retrieval mission whe i stumbled on that im guessing pure luck i dont think the odds of this happening again are pretty low
Last edited by WanderingJarlPuncher; Jul 3 @ 10:24am
Skyrimnut Jul 3 @ 12:03pm 
Originally posted by Ilja (Ref):
Originally posted by Skyrimnut:
Yeah, looting the Thalmore gave me enough to purchase my house at Morthal and furnish it. Lol, I don't think I'll do immersive patrols. It'd gimme too much money, though with Scarcity installed the extra loot might be helpful rather than annoying.

Vampires?

DG vampires are disabled for now. I am starting a full Civil War (overhaul) playtrough, without dragons, dragonborn powers or vampires. Of course I will release them all in to game, once Civil War is done. :)

This is where aggressive patrols and wandering bandits came in. They increased the overal feeling of Skyrim being an poorly controlled area, suffering from the chaos of civil war.

Lemme know how Civil war overhaul goes, I'm considering it for playthrough after I take a break from Skyrim when I'm finished with my current playthrough.
Showing 1-9 of 9 comments
< >
Per page: 15 30 50
Date Posted: Jul 3 @ 12:19am
Posts: 9