Lezin Jul 23 @ 6:18am
Does the solitude guards arrows "bug" still working?
I tryed to do it but it didin't work, is it working or maybe I did it wrong
Showing 1-15 of 43 comments
< >
Grathagis Jul 23 @ 6:20am 
What bug ? Please explain it more clearly.
Last edited by Grathagis; Jul 23 @ 6:21am
cmoa Jul 23 @ 6:21am 
If you are going to cheat, why not just add the arrows through the console?
Lezin Jul 23 @ 6:26am 
Originally posted by Grathagis:
What bug ? Please explain it more clearly.
to get arrows


Originally posted by cmoa:
If you are going to cheat, why not just add the arrows through the console?
is that possible? I'm new on PC, I have played it on PS3
Last edited by Lezin; Jul 23 @ 6:27am
Grathagis Jul 23 @ 6:51am 
Originally posted by Lezin:
Originally posted by Grathagis:
What bug ? Please explain it more clearly.
to get arrows
Yeah, that was a real clear answer. It just so happens that I know what you mean, but not trough any explanation from your part.
But this "Bug" still works.
In the future try to actually describe a bug and not throw in a single noun. You might get answers more quickly.
Last edited by Grathagis; Jul 23 @ 6:51am
Lezin Jul 23 @ 6:56am 
Originally posted by Grathagis:
Originally posted by Lezin:
to get arrows
Yeah, that was a real clear answer. It just so happens that I know what you mean, but not trough any explanation from your part.
But this "Bug" still works.
In the future try to actually describe a bug and not throw in a single noun. You might get answers more quickly.

Everybody knows that bug, I thought it'd be easy to understand what a meant because the only useful thing about the solitude guards is that bug.
Grathagis Jul 23 @ 6:57am 
Someone new to the game wouldn't know it. Did you know it when you first played Skyrim ?
Grathagis Jul 23 @ 6:59am 
You can exploit this "Bug" too in the Thieves Guild where the archers are.
Last edited by Grathagis; Jul 23 @ 6:59am
Lezin Jul 23 @ 7:01am 
Originally posted by Grathagis:
Someone new to the game wouldn't know it. Did you know it when you first played Skyrim ?
why would someone new to the game answer my topic?
Grathagis Jul 23 @ 7:03am 
You assume that everybody knows this bug. How do you know that ? And regardless if somebody is new he might have certain insights in the game that might have been overlooked. Even by someone with more hours on the game.
Lezin Jul 23 @ 7:09am 
It's a 2011 game, one of the first things that the players found was that bug. And, actually, doest matter if everybody knows this bug, I just need someone that knows it to answer (the majority here)
Ilja Jul 23 @ 7:10am 
What bug are you talking about?
Last edited by Ilja; Jul 23 @ 7:10am
Grathagis Jul 23 @ 7:12am 
You got your answer already.
Grathagis Jul 23 @ 7:13am 
Originally posted by Ilja (Ref):
What bug are you talking about?
By replacing an arrow into an archers inventory. He will then fire those arrows. It is used to multiply higher value arrows.
Ilja Jul 23 @ 7:13am 
Originally posted by Grathagis:
You got your answer already.
Where?
Grathagis Jul 23 @ 7:14am 
Originally posted by Ilja (Ref):
Originally posted by Grathagis:
You got your answer already.
Where?
Sorry, this response was meant for the OP.
Showing 1-15 of 43 comments
< >
Per page: 15 30 50
Date Posted: Jul 23 @ 6:18am
Posts: 43