TheUltimateFanBoy Aug 21 @ 2:34pm
TES Anthology
For everyone that was angry at the Legendary Edition: http://www.walmart.com/ip/Elder-Scrolls-Anthology-PC/28201243
Showing 1-10 of 10 comments
< >
pedantic_roc Aug 21 @ 2:53pm 
I just took a peep at that, and I'm not at all happy. There is missing content:

DLC Battlehorn Castle
DLC Frostcrag Spire
DLC Horse Armor
DLC Thieves Den
DLC Mehrunes Razor
DLC The Orrery
DLC Spell Tomes
DLC The Vile Lair

Anyway, they don't even supply a DOS Emulator or even recommend one for the first two games in the series. What kind of marketing ploy is that? It's a money grabbing ploy. Ugh...
GoyoElGringo Aug 21 @ 2:57pm 
blckruc47 Aug 21 @ 3:03pm 
Thanks for telling me about missing content and the Dos emulator. You saved me some money.
Originally posted by pedantic_roc:
I just took a peep at that, and I'm not at all happy. There is missing content:

DLC Battlehorn Castle
DLC Frostcrag Spire
DLC Horse Armor
DLC Thieves Den
DLC Mehrunes Razor
DLC The Orrery
DLC Spell Tomes
DLC The Vile Lair

Anyway, they don't even supply a DOS Emulator or even recommend one for the first two games in the series. What kind of marketing ploy is that? It's a money grabbing ploy. Ugh...
Hellbishop Aug 21 @ 4:50pm 
Wowzers i was thinking of getting this for the Arena and Daggerfall maps along with a cd version of Arena. I guess not. Thanks for the info.
TheUltimateFanBoy Aug 21 @ 5:45pm 
Originally posted by Hellbishop:
Wowzers i was thinking of getting this for the Arena and Daggerfall maps along with a cd version of Arena. I guess not. Thanks for the info.
No prob.
TheUltimateFanBoy Aug 21 @ 5:48pm 
Originally posted by GoyoElGringo:
http://www.walmart.com/ip/Skyrim-Legendary-Edition-Xbox-360/24412703


lol poor consoles. So glad I moved to PC.
Don't be snooty.
TheUltimateFanBoy Aug 21 @ 6:13pm 
Originally posted by pedantic_roc:
I just took a peep at that, and I'm not at all happy. There is missing content:

DLC Battlehorn Castle
DLC Frostcrag Spire
DLC Horse Armor
DLC Thieves Den
DLC Mehrunes Razor
DLC The Orrery
DLC Spell Tomes
DLC The Vile Lair

Anyway, they don't even supply a DOS Emulator or even recommend one for the first two games in the series. What kind of marketing ploy is that? It's a money grabbing ploy. Ugh...
Really? I thought those were mods.
battle2525 Aug 21 @ 7:37pm 
Although the cd does not have the 'said missing contents', it contains a single steam key which unlocks the games (TES III-V) and its dlc through steam (yes, even the ones listed above).

Source: http://tesalliance.org/forums/index.php?/topic/6617-faq-the-elder-scrolls-anthology/
Last edited by battle2525; Aug 21 @ 7:43pm
pedantic_roc Aug 22 @ 1:57am 
Originally posted by battle2525:
Although the cd does not have the 'said missing contents', it contains a single steam key which unlocks the games (TES III-V) and its dlc through steam (yes, even the ones listed above).

Source: http://tesalliance.org/forums/index.php?/topic/6617-faq-the-elder-scrolls-anthology/

Well, thanks for the heads up, battle2525. But still, there's no way I want to unnecessarily add a game to the control freak that is Steam. They ruined FNV for starters. Does Sarah Weintraub, Joana (something), Atomic Wrangler hookers, Benny (with Black Widow perk) ring any bells? You must remember Fisto at least - ruined. Fortunately I have multiple copies of each, apart from the first two, so I won't be sucked in. Good news on the Dos box issue though, for those that want to endure the earlier games. All I remember from those is a Village inn - that's all. I must have been really impressed.
Last edited by pedantic_roc; Aug 22 @ 1:58am
TheUltimateFanBoy Aug 22 @ 2:29pm 
Originally posted by battle2525:
Although the cd does not have the 'said missing contents', it contains a single steam key which unlocks the games (TES III-V) and its dlc through steam (yes, even the ones listed above).

Source: http://tesalliance.org/forums/index.php?/topic/6617-faq-the-elder-scrolls-anthology/
Sweet. now if only I got the Anthology... :T
Showing 1-10 of 10 comments
< >
Per page: 15 30 50
Date Posted: Aug 21 @ 2:34pm
Posts: 10