VC*Rogred Aug 8 @ 4:51pm
Is this mod real?
Hello everyone,I just want to know if this mod is real and if it works.
http://free-full-pcgames.blogspot.com/p/elder-scrolls-v-skyrim.html
Showing 1-15 of 47 comments
< >
chaotic_mayhem Aug 8 @ 4:55pm 
i don't download any mods from blogs i usually get my mods from Nexus or from Steam
ofwgkta Aug 8 @ 5:00pm 
I wouldn't trust it. Maybe if was on the nexus.
chaotic_mayhem Aug 8 @ 5:01pm 
Originally posted by Andrew:
I wouldn't trust it. Maybe if was on the nexus.

this
jaderive Aug 8 @ 5:06pm 
I wouldnt mind to try this on a new charectar, knowing if something did happen, it was my choice, but just to see if it did work or not, then remove after if it didnt 0.0
Last edited by jaderive; Aug 8 @ 5:06pm
VC*Rogred Aug 8 @ 5:07pm 
Thank you guys for the reply! Do you guys know any coop mod that is safe?
chaotic_mayhem Aug 8 @ 5:09pm 
Originally posted by VC*Rogred:
Thank you guys for the reply! Do you guys know any coop mod that is safe?

no there isn't any on the nexus or steam
Occidental Douchecharge Aug 8 @ 5:10pm 
It has been done before, but apparently Bethesda did the ``Cease and Desist'' thing and they stopped development.
Although what they claim is possible, that site looks fishy; especially the whole ``Cracks'' & ``Hacks'' in their logo.
MageThis Aug 8 @ 5:10pm 
There is, currently, no functioning coop. For further info is is really easy to google "skyrim coop co-op mod project" just to include a few possible relevant keywords.
I wouldn't and didn't touch that link with a 10K heuristic spider.
Last edited by MageThis; Aug 8 @ 5:12pm
Golmore Aug 8 @ 5:10pm 
Originally posted by VC*Rogred:
Hello everyone,I just want to know if this mod is real and if it works.
http://free-full-pcgames.blogspot.com/p/elder-scrolls-v-skyrim.html

If it was legit it would be on the Nexus, IMHO.
chaotic_mayhem Aug 8 @ 5:10pm 
Originally posted by #2_:3:
It has been done before, but apparently Bethesda did the ``Cease and Desist'' thing and they stopped development.
Although what they claim is possible, that site looks fishy; especially the whole ``Cracks'' & ``Hacks'' in their logo.

yeah lol ironically and sadly if you want the 'closest' thing to a TES online mod lol ESO is that game
Golmore Aug 8 @ 5:11pm 
Also, the download link sends me to a survey.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AeqYOBRnMUs
VC*Rogred Aug 8 @ 5:12pm 
Originally posted by Golmore:
Also, the download link sends me to a survey.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AeqYOBRnMUs
Yeah,It just happened to me...well I guess no coop for me ;(
MageThis Aug 8 @ 5:13pm 
LOL, I'd be checking for an installed rootkit or keystroke logger after even one click at admin level... who clicks, nevermind pursues sketchy links?
jaderive Aug 8 @ 5:14pm 
Originally posted by Golmore:
Also, the download link sends me to a survey.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AeqYOBRnMUs
ohh you clicked the link ?
chaotic_mayhem Aug 8 @ 5:14pm 
Originally posted by VC*Rogred:
Originally posted by Golmore:
Also, the download link sends me to a survey.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AeqYOBRnMUs
Yeah,It just happened to me...well I guess no coop for me ;(

the basic rule for mods is: If it ain't on the Nexus or the Workshop it's not legit
Showing 1-15 of 47 comments
< >
Per page: 15 30 50
Date Posted: Aug 8 @ 4:51pm
Posts: 47