608082 Aug 2 @ 12:58pm
Incredibly stupid game
I've played it for 6 hours, which was quite a fun. But then.. I started to play again and it was the quest, where u need to go to the tower to investigate dragon activity. The Elf woman has started to attack me, but I didn't do anything wrong or ilegal, the Guards were friendly though. I've managed to kill the dragon and loot it and than i was attacked by that king (or something like that) with his whole throne room.. WTF?? I've deleted it allready, such a shame and waste of money
Showing 1-15 of 52 comments
< >
Gorsondor Aug 2 @ 1:00pm 
O_o

What are you talking about? What Elif woman, king?

Is this from a mod?
Grathagis Aug 2 @ 1:01pm 
The game has bugs in it, but most of them can be solved by using the Unofficial Patches.
Grathagis Aug 2 @ 1:01pm 
Originally posted by Gorsondor:
O_o

What are you talking about? What Elif woman, king?

Is this from a mod?
I think the OP means the jarl and the female advisor.
Gorsondor Aug 2 @ 1:02pm 
Originally posted by Grathagis:
The game has bugs in it, but most of them can be solved by using the Unofficial Patches.

That still doesn't explain WHERE he was when this happend.
Gorsondor Aug 2 @ 1:02pm 
Originally posted by Grathagis:
Originally posted by Gorsondor:
O_o

What are you talking about? What Elif woman, king?

Is this from a mod?
I think the OP means the jarl and the female advisor.

Riften?
Grathagis Aug 2 @ 1:03pm 
Originally posted by Gorsondor:
Originally posted by Grathagis:
The game has bugs in it, but most of them can be solved by using the Unofficial Patches.

That still doesn't explain WHERE he was when this happend.
Whiterun, I suppose.
Roscaria Aug 2 @ 1:05pm 
If you accidentally hit someone who is not an enemy (except your housecarls, when you get them) then they turn hostile. Guards will stop attacking you if you sheath your weapon and then you will have to pay a fine for assault.
Brassqund Aug 2 @ 1:06pm 
You HAD do something wrong.
You probably had steal something before or hurt someone during the combat...
or kill a town chicken...
Check in the general information, crime... if you had a bounty
(after had load BEFORE the attack) If you had one,
you can pay it (that removre ALL the stealed item you had... so put them somewhere)

@Gorsondor
Probably:
woman elf: Irileth (housecarl of Whiterun)
"king": the jarl Balgruuf the Greater
LandOfDen Aug 2 @ 1:07pm 
I don't think this kid gave it a fair chance at all. Go away casual
troylights Aug 2 @ 1:07pm 
If something messed up, why didn't you just load an earlier save to a point where you we're still having fun?
Roscaria Aug 2 @ 1:07pm 
The first dragon attack on the tower outside Whiterun.
608082 Aug 2 @ 1:20pm 
Originally posted by Roscaria:
If you accidentally hit someone who is not an enemy (except your housecarls, when you get them) then they turn hostile. Guards will stop attacking you if you sheath your weapon and then you will have to pay a fine for assault.

I didn't attack anyone and didn't steal anything
608082 Aug 2 @ 1:24pm 
Originally posted by troylights:
If something messed up, why didn't you just load an earlier save to a point where you we're still having fun?

I did.. several times, i didn't want to throw that 6h away
608082 Aug 2 @ 1:25pm 
Originally posted by Gorsondor:
O_o

What are you talking about? What Elif woman, king?

Is this from a mod?

no mod, just original game
Gorsondor Aug 2 @ 1:27pm 
Well there are two places where I can guess where an Elf advisor would live.

Is it by Riften you had this problem or Falkreath?
Showing 1-15 of 52 comments
< >
Per page: 15 30 50
Date Posted: Aug 2 @ 12:58pm
Posts: 52