Hi. My Runaway: A Road Adventure loads but crashes whenever the credits (right after the intro) come out. Please help me out with this problem...
1. I tried changing the video-card setup but it reverts to the default option everytime I reopen the video-card setup. The file does not allow me to change the compatibility settings: I must run it as a Windows XP SP2 Administrator.
2. I tried verifying the game cache files. 2 files were 'corrupted' initially but it still crashes after everything has been verified successfully.
3. I tried deleting all local content and reinstalling the game from steam but it still crashes at the same spot.
4. I read that a video codec causes problem with the game but I do not have it installed.
5. I tried different compatibility settings for the game .exe file (e.g. XP, Vista) but none works. Running it as Administrator gives the error of "Steam Not Found".
6. I tried disabling my AVG Anti-virus, as perhaps it blocks the game for some reasons, but the crashes persisted.
My specs are as follows: ASUS X43S Laptop i5 2.5ghz, 6gb ram, NVDIA 410m 2gb. I have more than enough space left on the partition I installed the game on.