Sonic Generations

Sonic Generations

View Stats:
suprime Oct 16, 2013 @ 3:34am
sonic generations lag help?
so i have lag when i play this game. well one time it didn't lag at all. but next time i opened it it lagged again. i have tried the d3d overdrive thingy already and lowered resolutions ect. i am using nvidia GeForce 650 graphics card. help please?
< >
Showing 1-15 of 15 comments
your processor capacity?
suprime Oct 16, 2013 @ 9:26am 
my processor is AMD Phenom 8550 Triple-core processor 2.20 GHz and my RAM is 4 Gb. we recently changed it (about year ago) and i don't want to buy a new one :( i don't have the money for it
configure with DirectX 9 and a resolution of 1024 x 768 or 800 x 640
suprime Oct 16, 2013 @ 10:30pm 
how can i change the directX? i can't find it
Pulp Oct 17, 2013 @ 2:12am 
g
Video Setings
suprime Oct 17, 2013 @ 7:06am 
Originally posted by JokerGod:
Video Setings
There is no "video settings" in sonic generations config. where is it exactly?
how to click on play, select game settings, next graphics settings
suprime Oct 17, 2013 @ 8:30am 
Originally posted by JokerGod:
how to click on play, select game settings, next graphics settings
no i don't understand. play what? the config or the game? well i didn't find graphics settings in them i only found graphics config and it didn't have video settings. can you give me pictures where is it?
reinstall your operating system, buy norton, and install again sonic generations
suprime Oct 17, 2013 @ 11:44pm 
Originally posted by JokerGod:
reinstall your operating system, buy norton, and install again sonic generations
hehe... NOPE!
suprime Oct 19, 2013 @ 12:08am 
Originally posted by MindLey:
Right click on the game in your Steam Library and then select the "Configure" option.
and then...?
suprime Oct 19, 2013 @ 1:11am 
Originally posted by MindLey:
Originally posted by suprime1:
and then...?

Configure! It is for figuring to your computer. Try what the other guy said.
ok then tell me first. where do you see "game settings" or "video settings"? i only see "graphics configure", "input configure ", "audio configure" and "statisctic configure".
LOL reinstall, reinstall xD it's only 2 hours of your personal time
suprime Oct 20, 2013 @ 5:31am 
Originally posted by MindLey:
Originally posted by suprime1:
ok then tell me first. where do you see "game settings" or "video settings"? i only see "graphics configure", "input configure ", "audio configure" and "statisctic configure".

The game is also out for consoles with no configuration needed.
dood no i won't buy it to the console. i am a student and i don't have money



Originally posted by JokerGod:
LOL reinstall, reinstall xD it's only 2 hours of your personal time
i already tried that
< >
Showing 1-15 of 15 comments
Per page: 15 30 50

Date Posted: Oct 16, 2013 @ 3:34am
Posts: 15