Indsendt: 14. april
Sometimes, gaming memories are best left as just that, memories. Sonic Adventure is one of those games.
Let's start with all the issues of this game, bottom to top.
5. For one, the hooky-♥♥♥ voiceacting. Holy crap, this is awful. So unnatural sounding. Not helping is the atrocious lip syncing, I mean seriously. "I woNDer wHAT hapPENdtoSoNiC?" Who honestly thought that was good? Did they do it all in one take?
4. Gamma. Shooting in a Sonic game? Really? Not only are Gamma's controls clunky as HELL, but the time limit makes absolutely no sense, but it's annoying as HELL. Do the robots move somewhere else? Where else would they go? They're always in an enclosed area!
3. Knuckles. Tressure hunting is one thing that does not belong in Sonic, and this is the perfect example as to why. There's none of Sonic's trademark speed, some of the platforming, but annoying level mechanics, ala Sky Deck.
2. Amy. Slow as ♥♥♥♥, not fun at ALL to play as.
1. THE CAMERA. Holy ♥♥♥♥, this has to be one of the worst cameras I've ever experience. This video summarizes it perfectly: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n4AGCyxFf4w