* Fix being able to trade research back and forth infinitely.
* Fix colonizers with weapons never firing at anything.
* Fix crash related to buildings being destroyed in OnGlobalDamage events.
* Fix crash when planets marked for autocolonization get destroyed.
* Batched ship construction orders would not repeat correctly.
* Rally points on dry docks would not save.
* Fix some inaccuracies in the german translation.
* Fix engines never activating when boarding a disabled ship.
* Fix importing blueprints with no automation orders resetting to default automation.
* Fix crash related to loading transfer orders.
* Fix player-controlled ships in the galaxy not being visible when joining an MP game in progress.
* Rennovating the same structure multiple times will now only occur once. (Duplicates will be removed when they are started)
* Many simple data types in scripts were calling destructors needlessly.
* Many simple data types in scripts were also using reference counting needlessly.
* Fixed a crash in treaties.
* Possibly fixed mousing over objects that weren't near the cursor.
* Fixed star surface animation on newer NVIDIA drivers.
* The Automate Research setting was not being saved if there was no queued research.
* AIs are smarter about trade-per-second agreements.
* Fixed some abusable aspects of the trade-per-second agreements.
* Repair rates on nano armor are more sensible now.
* Reverse inductors and Mind Sappers now use correct level scaling so they aren't uncounterable.
* Planetary shields now block chemical bomb damage to population.
* Updated AngelScript to the most recent version.
* Shields now wobble less and are less opaque until attacked.
* Improved error reporting for missing shader constants.
* Added AngelScript JIT compiler! Significantly improves the performance of many aspects of the game, leading to generally improved framerate.
* Added two new race portraits courtesy of Hazzard!
* The Particle Editor and Model Configurator now have customizable backgrounds (see Game Data/EditorBackgrounds.txt), and can return to the main menu and quit from the interface.