Български (Bulgarian) čeština (Czech) Dansk (Danish) Nederlands (Dutch) Suomi (Finnish) Français (French) Deutsch (German) Ελληνικά (Greek) Magyar (Hungarian) Italiano (Italian) 日本語 (Japanese) 한국어 (Korean) Norsk (Norwegian) Polski (Polish) Português (Portuguese) Português-Brasil (Portuguese-Brazil) Română (Romanian) Русский (Russian) 简体中文 (Simplified Chinese) Español (Spanish) Svenska (Swedish) 繁體中文 (Traditional Chinese) ไทย (Thai) Türkçe (Turkish) Українська (Ukrainian) Help us translate Steam
How to report a problem
Here is a quick check list to run through if you are having issues running Worms: Ultimate Mayhem on your PC:
Before posting any problems that you have, please first :
1. Check all of the information on this page to resolve the issue
2. Use the “Search discussions” box to ensure your bug hasn't already been reported.
3. Double check the Solved Problems forum to ensure that your bug hasn't already been addressed.
If it has been included in the forums already, then please feel free to post in that existing thread to add your supporting information/DxDiag.
If you've found a bug that’s not been reported yet, then please start a new thread in this sub forum using the template below:
A brief description of the issue.
The steps required to reliably recreate the issue.
1. Launch the game
2. Select Single Player
A description of what will happen after following the steps.
A description of what you expect to happen.
Check you meet the minimum specifications
Please ensure that your system meets the minimum specification as listed below:
OS: Windows 7 / Vista / XP
Processor: 3.0 GHz P4, Dual Core 2.0 (or higher) or AMD64X2 (or higher)
Graphics: 512 MB NVIDIA GeForce 8400 / ATI Radeon HD 4650 or higher
Hard Drive: At least 1.8 GB of Space
Sound: DirectX 9.0c compatible
Other: Internet connection required
Verify integrity of game cache
If you are having problems getting the game to launch or you are experiencing random crashes, it might be that the game did not install correctly. Please use Steam’s validation check at least twice because sometimes it can report no problems on its first pass.
1. Load Steam
2. From the Library section, right-click on the game and select Properties from the menu.
3. Select the Local files tab and click the Verify integrity of game cache... button.
4. Steam will verify the game's files - this process may take several minutes.
5. Once the process is completed, the Check Window will automatically exit.
Update your graphics driversVisit your graphic card manufacturers' website and download and install the latest driver. If you have a laptop, you may have to visit the laptop manufacturer’s website in order to obtain the latest driver. Please note that these can often be a few revisions behind the reference driver. If may be worth contacting your laptop manufacturer to see if they plan to update the driver soon.
Please refer to Steam's Troubleshooting Network Connectivity guide: https://support.steampowered.com/kb_article.php?ref=1456-EUDN-2493
Contact our support team
If you are still experiencing issues then can you please send your DxDiag to email@example.com along with a description of your exact problem and we'll have a look into this.
NOTE: Please remember to tell the support team that you are having issues with Worms: Ultimate Mayhem and explain what those issues are, they are receiving a lot of blank emails with only DxDiags attached. They need to know what is wrong to be able to help.
To get your DirectX info:
1. Hold down the Windows Key and press R
2. The Run dialog should appear. Type dxdiag in the available text field.
3. Click OK
4. Click Save All Information
5. Set the Save as type to Text File (*.txt)
6. Save the file DxDiag.txt to your Desktop so it is easy to find.
7. Attach the DXdiag.txt file in an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Last edited by BenTeam17; Aug 4, 2014 @ 6:51am