spookies Feb 10 @ 10:55am
I need help unlocking charme
Showing 1-15 of 17 comments
< >
spookies Feb 10 @ 11:00am 
I dont really have enouth time to get the required amount of money so I need to unlock her so I can start off with her
QuintSakugarne Feb 10 @ 11:09am 
1. befriend her. she's at the end of the second dungeon.
2. let her visit your shop a few times. after a while, she'll give you her business card.
spookies Feb 10 @ 11:13am 
Originally posted by QuintSakugarne:
1. befriend her. she's at the end of the second dungeon.
2. let her visit your shop a few times. after a while, she'll give you her business card.
she had already entered my dungeon and she gave me her card also its wierd she kept coming and then wasnt friendly enouth but one day she didnt come at all but she was more friendly then usual Im just going to assume she was drunk or just won a lottery
QuintSakugarne Feb 10 @ 11:16am 
If she gave you her card, then she's already unlocked.

If you want to keep her for a second loop, then you'll have to use her the most number of times of all your adventurers. Presumably you just have her and Louie at this point, so you have to go on more dungeon trips using her than you have done using Louie.
spookies Feb 10 @ 11:28am 
Originally posted by QuintSakugarne:
If she gave you her card, then she's already unlocked.

If you want to keep her for a second loop, then you'll have to use her the most number of times of all your adventurers. Presumably you just have her and Louie at this point, so you have to go on more dungeon trips using her than you have done using Louie.
I saved on the day of the debt and have absolutely no chance of keeping her
QuintSakugarne Feb 10 @ 11:30am 
Wait...I don't think you get true cards anyway if you can't repay your debt. So it's a moot point.

Don't worry; she's not that hard to get back.
Last edited by QuintSakugarne; Feb 10 @ 11:30am
spookies Feb 10 @ 11:33am 
Originally posted by QuintSakugarne:
Wait...I don't think you get true cards anyway if you can't repay your debt. So it's a moot point.

Don't worry; she's not that hard to get back.
yeah but she takes a while to get and it ends up taking an arm and a leg in pix
QuintSakugarne Feb 10 @ 11:34am 
Not really. All you have to do is beat the second dungeon, and then try to make your store a tiny bit dark and open it in the evening (or afternoon).

For full details, see here: http://recettear.wikia.com/wiki/Charme
spookies Feb 10 @ 11:37am 
Originally posted by QuintSakugarne:
Not really. All you have to do is beat the second dungeon, and then try to make your store a tiny bit dark and open it in the evening (or afternoon).

For full details, see here: http://recettear.wikia.com/wiki/Charme
usually shes not friendly enouth
Part-Time Youkai Rumia~ Feb 10 @ 1:02pm 
What do you mean by "Friendly enough"?
Unless you mean she doesn't want to pay for your products, then...
Though the idea is that she buys your stuff, which increases her "friend level", as odd as that sounds.
QuintSakugarne Feb 10 @ 1:16pm 
Customer reputation is independent from when she gives you her card, I think. The wiki says she gives you her card on her second visit.

Edit: wait no i'm not sure
Last edited by QuintSakugarne; Feb 10 @ 1:17pm
QuintSakugarne Feb 10 @ 1:23pm 
Well if you need to sell her stuff, just remember that she's dirt poor. Almost as poor as the little girl.
Part-Time Youkai Rumia~ Feb 10 @ 6:26pm 
Well, that's a bit of an overstatement, since she starts with a budget of 2400, so if you find her early enough in the game, then, her budget should be around what you're selling.
spookies Feb 11 @ 1:58am 
Originally posted by Part-Time Youkai Rumia~:
Well, that's a bit of an overstatement, since she starts with a budget of 2400, so if you find her early enough in the game, then, her budget should be around what you're selling.
I was talking about the reputation level
Part-Time Youkai Rumia~ Feb 11 @ 1:52pm 
Yeah, then, I guess just sell stuff to her, avoiding haggling if you can, then, since reputation level is tied with that.
Showing 1-15 of 17 comments
< >
Per page: 15 30 50