Recettear: An Item Shop's Tale

Recettear: An Item Shop's Tale

YehIdo May 22, 2014 @ 3:51pm
can you keep people in between loops?
< >
Showing 1-13 of 13 comments
If you get an adventurer's True Card, then they will be auto-unlocked for hiring in the adventurer's guild. However, I think you still need to unlock them as customers by the regular route.
YehIdo May 23, 2014 @ 1:03am 
Originally posted by QuintSakugarne:
If you get an adventurer's True Card, then they will be auto-unlocked for hiring in the adventurer's guild. However, I think you still need to unlock them as customers by the regular route.
how do you get true cards?
I think it's when you successfully complete a loop, the adventurer you used most will give you their true card.
YehIdo May 23, 2014 @ 8:56am 
Originally posted by QuintSakugarne:
I think it's when you successfully complete a loop, the adventurer you used most will give you their true card.
will louie get one? because I already keep him and I kinda want to keep charme or one of the ones I havent got yet
Oneironaut May 25, 2014 @ 11:12am 
He does have a true card. In order to get Charme's card, you'll have to use her more than you do Louie.
YehIdo May 25, 2014 @ 11:44am 
Originally posted by Oneironaut:
He does have a true card. In order to get Charme's card, you'll have to use her more than you do Louie.
I need to use louie 3 times as much as I use her just to unlock her
YehIdo May 25, 2014 @ 11:44am 
Originally posted by Oneironaut:
He does have a true card. In order to get Charme's card, you'll have to use her more than you do Louie.
thats the reason I wanted to do it
Quint the PSY Duck May 25, 2014 @ 11:48am 
If you learn her boss pattern beforehand, you shouldn't have much problem unlocking her within four adventures (one for every five dungeon levels). Speedruns do it in two adventures (one for each dungeon).
YehIdo May 25, 2014 @ 12:15pm 
Originally posted by QuintSakugarne:
If you learn her boss pattern beforehand, you shouldn't have much problem unlocking her within four adventures (one for every five dungeon levels). Speedruns do it in two adventures (one for each dungeon).
I do and that requires using him four times but I only ever have enough time to use her about once before a loop
Quint the PSY Duck May 25, 2014 @ 12:30pm 
When do you go adventuring, in your loop?
YehIdo May 25, 2014 @ 12:31pm 
Originally posted by QuintSakugarne:
When do you go adventuring, in your loop?
yeah its a good way of getting items without also having to shell out that much money especially in the later dungeons which just give you mountains of expensive items
Quint the PSY Duck May 25, 2014 @ 12:35pm 
No, when do you go adventuring?

Like, do you wait until the third week to go adventuring? If you go at least about twice or three times a week, you should easily beat Charme in two weeks, then she'll start showing up sometime in the third week to give you her card. Just don't use Louie anymore once you beat her. Then use her to run the second dungeon a few times.
Last edited by Quint the PSY Duck; May 25, 2014 @ 12:36pm
YehIdo May 25, 2014 @ 12:57pm 
Originally posted by QuintSakugarne:
No, when do you go adventuring?

Like, do you wait until the third week to go adventuring? If you go at least about twice or three times a week, you should easily beat Charme in two weeks, then she'll start showing up sometime in the third week to give you her card. Just don't use Louie anymore once you beat her. Then use her to run the second dungeon a few times.
I thought we were just talking about in genereal (in genereal) I go on an adventure get a good stock and do it again after IM out of stock (getting charme) since louie has been so overleveled I can get to charme in one adventure after the adventurers test
< >
Showing 1-13 of 13 comments
Per page: 15 30 50

Date Posted: May 22, 2014 @ 3:51pm
Posts: 13