Αναρτήθηκε: 11 Δεκεμβρίου
Nothing special about this game. It is playable to say the best.
- Open world game with no reason to explore other than activating missions.
- Missions are repetitive, specially faction mission, which happens always with the same npc, giving even less reason to explore the world.
- You can't shoot while on cars, while your enemies can. Or i didn't find out how to do it. You're defenseless while in car.
- It has "turret missions" with auto-aiming. Just hold the mouse button and you'll win.
- The diversity of stunts are limited.
- Shooting is bland, no cover, just run and gun. Very arcade.
- Bugged, some vehicles don't work. There are some physics bug that makes your vehicle fly all over the map (can be a bit funny tho').
- You can't run nor can't crouch. Going anywhere on foot takes forever.
- Unbalanced. Spawning feast of enemies all over you. You dont get any sort of upgrades such as armors.
- Playing with mouse and keyboard is possible, but it is really bad. (i've finished the game with K+m)
- It has physics for such old game (details such as car's window and doors breaking)
- Open world
- Good vehicle variety, helos, tanks, planes, boats. Including some armed vehicles, such as military ones.
Unless you're REALLY into this kind of game and has run out of options: Don't waste your time.
Avoid it as much as possible.