So this game hasn't changed much, then...
Not been on it in ages - two things happen:
1. A complete muppet, evidently with enough DD experience to know better, joins a KGNMHC game, and screws up the first build phase, for me, so I had to restart.
2. Suddenly lost connection, mid-game.
Just like old times. ¬_¬ I love(d) this game, that's evident with the 1200+ hours of gameplay, but stuff like the above just kills the enjoyment.
Anyone else finding this off-putting, when trying to get back into DD? I also see a lot less games than there used to be; does this mean the whole Dungeon Defenders 2 thing, is really hitting off with DD fans? Personally, I'm just worried DD2 will end up as "pay-to-win".
And no, I'm not trolling, a tiny little kid, or whatever else, ... just an honest player that tried to get back into DD, after not being on for quite a while, and had another sucky experience. I'm not a "hater" either - as I said, I loved this game and played it to death.
I tried to get into DD again, yesterday, but all I got was some eejit trying to one-up me every chance he got, while I was trying to have a conversation with someone else. ¬_¬
Remind me why this game rawks? ;) I remember stuff like:
1. Heaps of items to collect and trade!
2. Tonnes of maps.
3. Loads of achievements and trophies.
4. Great team-play. (depending on the team, I guess)
5. Plenty of characters and skins to choose from.
6. Heaps of DLC.
But then I remember the bad sides:
1. Hackers/cheaters ruining it for other folk. :/
2. Thoughtless people or trolls, ruining other people's games.
3. Constant kicking, although, granted, I can appreciate WHY sometimes it's fair play.
4. Server/game crashes.
5. Performance issues, although, to be fair, I don't notice this as much as I used to.
Can't think of anything else, off-hand.
Any thoughts, anyone?