简体中文 (Simplified Chinese)
繁體中文 (Traditional Chinese)
Help us translate Steam
Mar 20, 2013 @ 5:39pm
I was just given this and its sitting in my library i dont know if i should install it or not.
Could i have a list of cons and pros?
Mar 21, 2013 @ 6:00am
Solo game or with friends.
Multiplayer mostly sucks.
After getting transcendant gear you will need HUGE amount of time to get better gear...
But its fun to lvl up your Classes for a setup you wish and doing all the maps solo. ( nah ok, not all but the most )
Mar 21, 2013 @ 6:09am
Mar 21, 2013 @ 6:22am
- very fun to play with friends who are also new
- large amound of weapon variety and customization
- no optimal strategy (usualy) many different builds work no need to use guides (end game content will probably be a lot easier if you use guides)
- a lot of replayability and a good number of maps
- lots of stuff in the workshop (will not affect ranked)
- in order to play without 'cheaters' and to obtain achievements you must be online
- expensive to buy all the dlc (unless you got gifted it with all the dlc)
- levels can sometimes be very long especialy on survival
- after you complete the story it's a money grind so you can upgrade/buy better gear and grind
- this game is a grind for both money and specific items
- likely to be carried in multipler games
- VERY unbalenced PvP
- top heavy (the game has been out for a long time and most players are at end game content very few new players)
IMO the game was amazing when I first played it, and it's pretty fun to finally beat a level that totally destroyed you at first. However, you would be starting after the devs announced development for DD2 and most prospective players have already played the game so you will probably be completely useless in most multiplayer games.
If you do play DO NOT GET CARRIED TO END GAME CONTENT. The game will be extreemly boring for you if it's just a grind from the very start.
Last edited by
; Mar 21, 2013 @ 7:14pm
Mar 21, 2013 @ 6:50am
I agree with most of what Daynar has said. I personally love this game, have had tons of fun.
I can only reinforce what was said with this statement however.
/quote If you do play DO NOT GET CARRIED TO END GAME CONTENT. The game will be extreemly boring for you if it's just a grind from the very start. /endquote
There is a lot of time / fun that can be spent into this game, if you do decide to play it, have fun with it, play solo until your comfortable and perhaps do some reading, to get some helpful tips / tricks.
Mar 21, 2013 @ 5:49pm
Yea some of my friends asked me to just carry them to end game and they basicly spent their entire playtime of this game sitting behind towers reping and uping.
Per page: 15
Mar 20, 2013 @ 5:39pm
Start a new discussion
Discussions Rules and Guidelines
© Valve Corporation. All rights reserved. All trademarks are property of their respective owners in the US and other countries.
Some geospatial data on this website is provided by
Steam Subscriber Agreement
Report this post
Note: This is ONLY to be used to report spam, advertising, and problematic (harassment, fighting, or rude) posts.