Cambian May 17, 2014 @ 11:07am
Looking for People to play with
I'm looking for people to play this game with.
Preferred Requirements:
-Mature (IE Does not mess around and cause the Team to fail)
-Either knows what they are doing, or someone I can help who is new to the game.
-Wants too play one of these classes: Huntress, Squire, Monk, or Any DLC Characters
-Ages 14 and above.
-Willing/Wanting too play frequently, and through the entire game (Vanilla Stuff and Eternia Shards DLC)
Last edited by Cambian; May 17, 2014 @ 7:00pm
Showing 1-12 of 12 comments
< >
Cambian May 17, 2014 @ 11:08am 
Edit: Changed the post again to reflect a change I neglected too mention.
Last edited by Cambian; May 17, 2014 @ 7:01pm
Gas the Juice May 17, 2014 @ 12:48pm 
What if we wanna play one of the dlc characters?
Cambian May 17, 2014 @ 2:39pm 
Originally posted by Jameson:
What if we wanna play one of the dlc characters?
I'm Fine with it, edited the post too reflect that.
Tydo May 17, 2014 @ 3:29pm 
Sounds like it would be simpler to just say: dont play apprentice.
Guessing that you are starting from scratch without a full set of 74+ characters as well.
Cambian May 17, 2014 @ 3:44pm 
Originally posted by Tydo:
Sounds like it would be simpler to just say: dont play apprentice.
Guessing that you are starting from scratch without a full set of 74+ characters as well.
Well, I have played the game on Xbox, but I swapped too PC Cause I find it generally better. Also, the only reason I phrased the classes like that is cause I'm one of those dudes who don't like having multiples of the same class in one game.
Marquette1993 May 17, 2014 @ 5:50pm 
I'd be willing to add you and play some time.
Cambian May 17, 2014 @ 6:51pm 
Originally posted by Marquette1993:
I'd be willing to add you and play some time.
I'm more looking for people who I can play with all the way through the game with. Like All, Maps (Non-Dlc, as I don't own all of them), All Challenges, and The Lost Eternia Shards. (I'm going for a Super Legendary Apprentice skin, but I don't have one.
Marquette1993 May 18, 2014 @ 2:01am 
Originally posted by Seiker™:
Originally posted by Marquette1993:
I'd be willing to add you and play some time.
I'm more looking for people who I can play with all the way through the game with. Like All, Maps (Non-Dlc, as I don't own all of them), All Challenges, and The Lost Eternia Shards. (I'm going for a Super Legendary Apprentice skin, but I don't have one.

I can play all the way through the game. I will be a little limited on time though since I am still working hard on my stats in DD. However, I am always willing to help. I am a experienced player that has been playing since 2 or 3 months after the steam pc release of DD1. There are still a few maps I don't have builds for however I can do majority of every map on the hardest difficulty.
Tydo May 18, 2014 @ 2:14am 
Nothing like a quick delete and starting a new post to avoid the 'edited by', right Marq? ;)
4GA101 May 20, 2014 @ 2:00pm 
I'm in a similar situation. I played quite a bit a long time ago and then stopped. I've been thinking about getting back into it. As I recall, I had a build of every character level 70+'ish -- except for some of the DLC chars. I have all the DLC, but haven't begun.

If someone feels like going through the game on some hard difficulties or going through the DLC, I would be interested in being a part of that group. If someone like Marquette (above) fits this bill, feel free to add me.
Cambian May 20, 2014 @ 3:18pm 
Originally posted by 4GA101:
I'm in a similar situation. I played quite a bit a long time ago and then stopped. I've been thinking about getting back into it. As I recall, I had a build of every character level 70+'ish -- except for some of the DLC chars. I have all the DLC, but haven't begun.

If someone feels like going through the game on some hard difficulties or going through the DLC, I would be interested in being a part of that group. If someone like Marquette (above) fits this bill, feel free to add me.
I'm more looking for people too play through the entire game with, 1-100.
FarSkyHigh May 24, 2014 @ 10:14am 
Count me in :)
Showing 1-12 of 12 comments
< >
Per page: 15 30 50
Date Posted: May 17, 2014 @ 11:07am
Posts: 12